Wednesday, May 08, 2013

High Eating

AYLA:  I like to sniff my food and come back later ta eat it, and Iza will eat all the food she can get at as fast as she can.  So TBT has been putting food up high fer me.  I feel safer eating up there too.  Iza cant get up there AT ALL!
 Marley can though.  Not as easily as I do, but he can get up there.  Its OK though.  He eats his bowl of foods and is happy with that fer a while.  He only gets up there much later to see if there is anny left ta clean up.  Im a member of the Clean Bowl Club, but sometimes Im not VERY hungry and leave a little and Marley gets that.

Plus, I like eatin up there later cuz Iza is sittin below hearing me eat an it drives her CRAZY when she knows there is food an she cant GET at it.   Heh-Heh!

[edited to add that there is a towel on the shoes and I put a regular food bowl on the towel - TBT]

13 comments:

HH and The Boys said...

Is he eating out of the shoe... Hope not. HH would be very mad if we did that.... MOL

Have a great day.

hugs, Bugsy and Knuckles

The Meezers or Billy said...

it looks like you are eating out of a shoe. MOL

Fuzzy Tales said...

That's a pretty good spot (though not in the shoe...and we don't think you're really eating out of one--lol). Good thing Nicki isn't there, though, or he'd be up and at your food before you could blink!

Katie Isabella said...

You are a good man, TBT. Really you are.

Brian said...

That shoe was a funny comment though!

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Sadly, Binga can go anywhere I can (and maybe even a few places I won't), so no matter where my human puts my food, she is fully capable of stealing it the moment my human's eyes wander from their watchful gaze. Ayla, you had better hope Iza never starts a fitness program - you may be in trouble!

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Aw, you have a good cat daddy to do that for you!

Sometimes, Cats Herd You said...

That's a very creative spot to help you eat in peace!

Random Felines said...

mom has been spreading out our bowls too - but no eating up high like that :)

The Indulged Furries said...

Very creative solution to getting your food up high. I hope the tennies aren't too stinky.

Prancer Pie said...

That is the most pawsome dinner spot, EVER! We is most jealous of it!

The Cat From Hell said...

Me was glad to reads about the towel - especially if yous is a messy a eater as we is! Mommy would has tuna smelling shoes if that was our house!
Kisses
Nellie

Jan's Funny Farm said...

Sounds like you've all worked out the eating arrangements and most of you are happy with them.