Monday, May 20, 2013

Mancat Monday - Chair Tent

MARLEY:  You wont beleeve it, my old chair tent re-appeared today!
I ran RIGHT IN!  Oh chair tent, I missed you so much while Grampa was here.  He took over my chair, ya know?  Now dont unnerstand wrong, I allowed that.  He did need a chair ya know.  But I sure was happy ta see it reappear.

Iza tried to push her way in, but I dint allow that, I whapped her from unnerneath rather fiercly and she apologized an ran away.  Shes actally a good sisfur, she just thinks shes in charge of evrything.  Sometimes I just have to remind her that shes not.
An I am SO HAPPY about seeing it again that TBT says I can post about it fer DAYS!

14 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

Pawsome tent!!

Thank you so much for your kind words about Auntie El's passing. We're sorry it's taken so long to reply but Mom is having a hard time. It's comforting to have the support of the Cat Blogosphere at this sad time.

The Florida Furkids and Mom Sharon

Brian said...

That chair tent has likely missed you too!!!

Fuzzy Tales said...

LOL! We're glad your chair tent is back -- it looks like so much fun!

Katie Isabella said...

Oh sweet one, I am SO glad that your tent is back. I know how impawtent it was and is again. xox

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

How awesome that you got your chair tent back, Marley! BTW, my human wishes TBT would have come to BlogPaws too! He would have had a great time!

ABBY said...

hehehehe our Mom puts "throws" in the chairs thinking it will help with keeping the fur down...haheheee we use it for the same thing you guys do.

The Furries of Whisppy said...

We can just imagine how much you must have missed your tent! Glad you have it back!

Katnip Lounge said...

AWESOME!! Like seeing an old friend after eonicals of time.

Flynn said...

I am glad you got your chair tent back. It makes the best mancat cave.

Megan said...

It was very good of you to give up your chair tent so willingly for Grandpa. Have a wonderful time celebrating its return.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Shaggy and Scout said...

Yay! The tent is back!!!

Goodness we just read about you guys having an adventure outside when TBT forgotted about you. Marley were you the responsible one keeping the girls inside the fence?

Mom left a comment on that post too.

Derby, Ducky said...

Glad you got your tent chair back.

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

I'm glad Iza-Lambie has something new to be mad at. Whew!

Tell her she'll approve of my Caturday post this week. I just need to let her cool off for awhile first.

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Oh boy! Cool chair tent! I can see why you're happy to have it! What a great ambush spot too!