Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Tummy Tuesday

MARLEY:  Surprise, its ME not Iza (the tummy Queen Bee).  She dared me (AND offerred Lots Of Treats) iffen I would do it.  Treats will do it fer me evrytime.

Best I could do.  Iza is sure better at it.  But there I am...
And TBT suggested I show off my white manly chest and knee-high white socks, nose, and back white legs in the "spirit of the day".   Wellll. OK.
But I am feeling suspicious.  While TBT never promised annything, Iza did, and I can hear her chompin kibbles.  Sory, I gotta run see what she is doing.

AHA!  Caught her in mid-chew.  Iza, where are my "Lots Of Kibbles?  She pointed to a spot so I ran.  There were 3 kibbles... 

I've been HAD.

17 comments:

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Oh we'll, Marley - at least we enjoyed the pics!

Megan said...

Oh Marley - she's naughty. But you probably know her well enough to expect that she'd pull a stunt like this. I'm sorry. Why don't you ask TBT extra nicely for some kibble - you never know.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

The Furries of Whisppy said...

Oh Marley! We can't stop laughing. We did enjoy the pictures of you today, though. :)

Brian said...

Sorry Marley, you will just have to be satisfied with getting even!

Katnip Lounge said...

SISTERS!!!

Well, at least you made our Mommy all squishy looking at your adorable curled-up feetsies.

Punapippuri said...

NEVER trust a girlcat.

Jacqueline said...

Adorable tummy shot, handsome Marley!...We hope you got more treats, sweetie...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki, Mommy Cat, Daddy Cat

Shaggy and Scout said...

She's a naughty one all right!
mom's all "squee" over your curled up back feets, just so ya know.

Flynn said...

That was mean of her. I curl my back feet just like you do.

Maxwell, Faraday and Allie said...

LOTS? Three is *not* LOTS. just meowing.

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Aww, poor baby! But we're super glad you showed off that wonderful tummy and white bits!

Derby, Ducky said...

So you have to be bribed to show off that wonderful tummeh?

michico*Adan said...

The photos are perfect!

Oui Oui said...

Those sisters can be tricky, especially with a trusting mancat. All is fair in love, war and food.

The Island Cats said...

Well, we're glad we got to see your tummy!

The Cat From Hell said...

Marley, yous mays feels yous been had, but mes sure enjoyed your tummy!!!
Kisses
Nellie

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

She has a beautiful tum, Marley, but I don't think you can really trust a girlcat to share her kibbles.