Saturday, June 22, 2013

Aylalocks

AYLA:   TBT told us yesserday that last night would be the shortest night of the year, so I decided to find a spot where I could get the most undisturbed sleep.  So I checked out the laundry hampers.  The first one was too small even fer me, the second one was too big (an dint have much in it), but the third one looked just right!
It had some of TBT clothes in it, so it smelled comforting, then there was a large fluffy towel on top that was good fer curling up on.  I stayed in there ALL night!

13 comments:

Brian said...

That is a darn good and secure snoozy spot!

Flynn said...

That was a good spot to get all your sleeping done. You don't want to miss out on your naps just because the night is too short.

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I love it when hampers are all comfy like that.

Sometimes, Cats Herd You said...

Ooh, we love sleeping in the dirty clothes, too! Hampers are pawesome beds. Good choice.

The Florida Furkids said...

You did a good job scouting out the best sleeping spot!!

The Florida Furkids

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Ayla, You look supersweet in there all curled up!

Iza-Lambie, No, I has *not* forgotten about your Bling, but my Human has been SOOOOO uncooperative these past few weeks--I can't do a THING with her! It's coming though--just be patient. XOXOXO Spittikins

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

I think you picked the perfect spot, Ayla!

We don't go near my human's laundry hamper. Ew.

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Of course you may come over. I'm pretty dry now, but my ears could use a good washing, and there's plenty of leftover goose. XOXOXO

The Furries of Whisppy said...

We hope Izabear doesn't find you...

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

MOL!

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Always sleep on the clean laundry! That way you don't accidently get washed! MOL

The Island Cats said...

We bet you got an uninterrupted nap there, Ayla!

Ginger Jasper said...

Looks like the perfect spot to nap to me. Nice and deep and clean laundry too. Purrfect.. Hugs GJ x