Monday, June 24, 2013

Monday Mancat

MARLEY: A few nights of nappin on the fancy towel...
I show up pretty good on it, dont I?
I like deep greens better, but I take what I can get.
TBT took some bed-level shots.  I feel kinna flat in those.
Seriously, I dint know I looked that flat when I sleep.
THATs better, at least I have dimensions.
You know, like floaty-toesies an a tummy...
But enough of that.  I am ready ta get up for the day.
Is it breakfast time?   Or is TBT going back to sleep? 
Iffen it isnt breakfast time, Im gonna walk all over him til he gets up to feed me.  Um "Us"...  Im hungry.

12 comments:

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Binga flops herself on my human in the mornings - it actually makes it HARDER for her to get up!

The Furries of Whisppy said...

When the kitty is up, it's breakfast time!

Sometimes, Cats Herd You said...

Newton is the alarm clock in the mornings. He is more reliable than the one that makes noise on the table next to the bed, though the humans don't appreciate it on the weekends.

Ginger Jasper said...

If he opens his eyes and sees that gorgeous face in the last picture you wont fail to get breakfast.. Hugs GJ x

Brian said...

Hey, ya gotta do what ya gotta do when the tummy is ready for food!

Fuzzy Tales said...

Our human likes those tummy shots the best, of course. There's nothing quite like soft belly fur for snorgling!

ABBY said...

Oh Marley we all enjoyed all of those pictures of you today. Especially the snorgly tummy shot.

Katie Isabella said...

Hey Marley, we wake our humans the same exact way!!! And you do indeed show up well on that towel.

Shaggy and Scout said...

We're back! Bad storms knocked us off the innernets (and no cable or phone) but it came back this afternoon. We missed a bunch of things around thee blogosphere! Marley, you gave TBT a great photo op! And the Most Relaxed is great!

Flynn said...

Yup, you do look flat from bed level. I wonder if I look like that too. Mum wants to tickle your tummy and kiss your floaty paws.

michico*Adan said...

You have a very beautiful smile face when the breakfast time coming~!
Love it!!

Derby, Ducky said...

Yep, jump on him and demand your brekkie.