Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Tummy Tuesday

IZA: I hope I dint use these before, but Im tired an wanna go sleep on TBT!  Besides. he is a sleep an its hard ta paw the keyboard right ta get the newest pics.
So Iffen I used these before, just think of it as a really recent flashback, MOL!

I love doin the floaty toes. too.
Here, Im showin off my minklike furs.  Go ahead an let yer Moms stroke it. I enjoy it.
Marley an Ayla say their furs are JUST as nice to stroke.  Well, no.  Its the differnce between carpet and silk...  Hey, I KNOW my best feature is that Im a fat plump ball of boneless silky softness, but ya gotta go with what ya got, right?

11 comments:

Megan said...

You do the very best floaty toes, Iza.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

I think you are just perfect, Iza!

Katie Isabella said...

I love floaty toes TOO! Wanna float them together with me?

Sometimes, Cats Herd You said...

Of course you're perfect. And what an irresistibly snorgly tummy!

Pretinha said...

Iza, nossa humana disse que poderia passar horas acariciando as peles sedosas de sua barriga.

Flynn said...

You have lovely furs and mum wonders if you will let her kiss that gorgeous tummy.

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful Iza, we love your darling tummy shots and those cute floating toes=we know our Mommy would adore rubbing that inviting tummy, precious girl!...Happy day, sweet friends...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki, Mommy Cat, Daddy Cat

Brian said...

You aremas cute as can be sweet one!

Derby, Ducky said...

Ducky is softer to pet than Derby. Mum likes to pet him more.

michico*Adan said...

Such adorable tummy you have~!!!!!
We want to rub it.

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Woo-hoo Honey, you sure do! In my Book, nuffing but nuffing beats that plump ball of Silky Softness, Iza-Lambie. You are....magnificent!

So TBT won't be sending a resume, is that what you're telling me?