Monday, July 01, 2013

Mancat Monday

MARLEY:  Well, as I promised Ayla yesserday, I found a chance to talk to Iza about her annoyin Ayla just cuz she is smaller.
Iza was watchin an ant on the floor, so I sat down beside her and commented on it.  I can sit with both Ayla and Iza just fine an there are no problems.

Iza respects strength, and at the same weight, I AM stronger than she is.  I only had to prove it twice.  We look about the same, but she is a bit of a fatty (no disrepect meant, that is just HER) an I am typically more muslcy.  So she doesn't get at MY food, ya know?

So I brought up the subject of Ayla.  Iza looked away a bit, so I knew she  was a little embarassed.  I asked her to stop bullying Ayla.  She looked at me in surprise, but I assured her I dint intend to bully HER.  Just that TBT had talked to me about "training" and I was sure she wouldn't really like THAT (nor would TBT), but it MIGHT have to happen if she didnt let up on Ayla.

I did talk to Iza a while about it not bein fair to chase an annoy Ayla just cuz she is smaller than we are.  Some of that may have gotten through.  We'll see.

15 comments:

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

I can assure you, Marley, that that tactic would NEVER work with Binga! I hope you have better luck with Iza.

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

Maybe it got through. MOL you could always teach Ayla the Arty Mouse trick. See Scylla used to like tackling smaller cats (apparently she thinks she is a football player) well when she tried it with Arty she just waited till the last possible second then dropped flat on the floor. Scylla tripped over her and went flying into the wall. It was so funny and Scylla never tried to tackle Arty again.

Flynn said...

I hope you got through to Iza because I don't think she would like the training. Would that involve the squirty water? Mum only tried that once with me and Eric and we thought it was the best fun game and tried to catch the water.

Brian said...

Way to go Marley! I had to have that same talk with my sisters who wanted tp pick on Sister Zoe because she is smaller than the rest of them.

Pretinha said...

Marley você é um bom mancat ensinando para Iza que bullying foi errado, mas eu seu que Iza é uma boa menina e vai dar ouvidos aos seus conselhos.

Megan said...

Good job Marley.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Prancer Pie said...

If your talk works, you need to come to Oklahoma and have a chat with Princeton! MOL!

William said...

Talks don't work--I think Ayla just needs some tips from our tiny Pee Queen!

The Island Cats said...

We hope Iza listens to you, Marley....but it may take a few more talks for it to sink in.

Derby, Ducky said...

Hope it works, some wimen don't listen.

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Aw, you're a sweet brother for trying. I hope it works! At least for a while...

Sweet Purrfections said...

Truffle is still chasing Brulee, even though Brulee is bigger now.

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

You're a good BrotherCat to your sisfurs, Marley, even though I gotta tell ya, I think it's basically a hopeless task trying to get between two girlcats.

The Furries of Whisppy said...

We hope Iza listens to you, Marley. Girls can be tough!

Katie Isabella said...

I hope Iza does listen. It makes it hard on the smaller little one. So hopefully Iza will think this thru.