Sunday, August 04, 2013

Easy Like Sunday

AYLA:  OK, Marley was good about last Sunday, so Im bein good today.
Im not sure HOW I want to take it EASY today though.   There are several platforms I could nap on, but mostly, I wanna get up on top of the bookcases.  But Marley is taking his Easy on the one I need to jump up from, so I cant get up there.
Marley says TBT TOLD me ta stop gettin up there cuz there is nice stuff I might knock over, and he is just keepin me out of trubble!  I love my brofur dearly, but sometimes he is a bit too much of a boy scout, ya know?
Mebbe I'll just curl up on this one fer a while an see iffen he leaves. 

13 comments:

Sometimes, Cats Herd You said...

You can always take turns on the platforms. Yes, we know, we don't like taking turns, either.

Punapippuri said...

Typical girlcat - you always want to go where the mancats are and disturb their peace and wisdom. 'Boyscout' indeed!
BTW; thank TBT for us: we can comment more easily now.

Brian said...

Well I know you all will manage to have a nice Easy anyways!

Pretinha said...

Não vá arrumar confusão hehehe

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Heh-heh, there are no boy scouts at OUR house! Or rather, I should say GIRl scouts since we are all girl kitties!

Katnip Lounge said...

Oh, that's a bummer when your brother keeps you out of trouble. heh.

Prancer Pie said...

So many platforms to choose from! Of course the one that's occupied is the most desirable one! MOL!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Hope you manage to get up on the bookcases anyways!

The Cat From Hell said...

At our house, us cats always wants the platform the other cats is on!
Kisses
Nellie

The Island Cats said...

Well, he can't stay there forever. We say just wait him out. :)

Oui Oui said...

Ayla, patience always pays off! Sooner or later he will get hungry. Besides, we're sure TBT has learned the lesson that you can nice things or you can have cats, but you can't have both.

The Indulged Furries said...

You have a great cat tree. I got up on a bookcase once....and broke something. So my advice is to stay on your perch until the humans move the breakable stuff off the bookcase!

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Aw to heck with it, I say if he's in the way, he becomes the platform you hop on! hee hee!