Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Oh Yay, Breakfast!

Ayla:  It's dawn an TBT is up ta give us our favrit foods.  Its Wellness chicken! We think it doesnt get better than that.  We did the food dance aroun his legs.  He is good at dodging us, but we really werk at gettin in there ta show him how happy we are.  We are PRETTY sure he likes that cuz he uses our names a lot when we do...

First, the can is opened.  Then we can smell it.  After that, he puts it into our 3 bowls.  Iza an Marley get their small bowls in larger bowls cuz they shove them unner the cabinets iffen not the large heavy bowls.  I dont of course.

I get mine up on the top of the shoe rack.  I like it up there.  Even dear Marley will eat my food iffen I dont have it all high.  An even then I have to try to eat fast.  Marley has learned to jump up on the shoe rack.  But I'm safe to eat for an hour.  Marley doesn't come lookin fer foods fer a while after he has his own bowl.
Its hard bein the smallest cat in the house sometimes.  But TBT watches over me eatin an strokes me while I eat up there, so I do eat an get my fill.  That even helps me wanna eat.  I even gained 2 pounds the past 2 years.  Really, I went from 5.5 pounds to 7.5 pounds, so I guess its werks. 

I've gotten kinna fussy about even the other good Stinky Goodnesses.  I just want the Wellness.  Well, who wouldnt?

18 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

Sweetheart, you are a good baby for gaining that weight. And TBT does just the right thing for all of you...of course. I like your eating arrangements. And you keep eating and staying beautiful. xoxox

Brian said...

Wellness sounds like a great way to start any day!

Teri and the cats of Curlz and Swirlz said...

We see you have trained the TBT very well and it's very important to make him work hard to keep you happurry! We try and trip Teri when she comes down the stairs to the kitchen, cuz that's where the food is and we are in a hurry to get down there for any anticipated noms. We don't so much do the dance as do what Teri calls Caturwauling, hahameow!

Oh, and those kitties featured on our Tuxie Tuesday post are all part of our extended family, happily living in their furrever homes. We still have Kely and Bebe (Bebe has a family interested in adopting her and they already have 2 kitties of our so we know she would have a good home) and we still have Carlos and Zeuss (but have a family waiting for them too but it's not a sure thing yet as they have to move to VA, find a job and a house and get ready for the arrival of a new baby...). We do have a full house here right now, as we are also catsitting 2 of our 'family' while their owner is having some home remodeling done...

Fuzzy Tales said...

All the times our human's tried Wellness with us, we've sniffed and walked away. She wishes we'd like it, any of it!

William said...

Ayla, it's good you have your own eating spot. I know how it is when others try to wolf your food!

Ginger Jasper said...

I think it must really work if you get your fill and are putting your weight on. It must suite you just fine. Hugs GJ xx

Cheysuli and gemini said...

We are all very fussy about your food here. We like what we like and that is it.

The Furries of Whisppy said...

You get an HOUR to eat? Wow. We get just 10 mins. And if we don't show up, Mommy puts the food away until the next meal. She's mean!
That's good that you have put on some weight!

colehauscats said...

Thank codness for the Wellness! Sounds like it's working great for you! Purrs...

ANGEL ABBY said...

Ayla the Wellness sounds like it's doing the trick!

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

I have eat separately from the two hog cats I live with too, Ayla! In fact, when my human is out of town, her boyfriend or the pet sitter isolate me at bedtime with my food so I can eat and sleep without worrying about my food getting taken.

Flynn said...

It is nice that you get your own place to eat Ayla. Mum strokes me too and talks to me because I eat better that way.

The Florida Furkids said...

It's always nice to get special attention!!

The Florida Furkids

Sometimes, Cats Herd You said...

We're with the Furries of Whisppy. You sure have TBT trained really well to give you a whole hour to eat. We get 15 minutes, then we have to wait until the next mealtime. How did you train TBT so well? We need tips!

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

It's so sweet that you've got your own special spot!
I had to giggle at the other kitties having their bowl put in a bowl to keep them from losing them! MOL

The Island Cats said...

That Wellness is good stuff!

Punapippuri said...

It's great reading about feeding routines, And wethinks Äiti could learn a lot from it!

Derby, Ducky said...

Yeah mum has to make sure Derby doesn't eat all my gooshy foods. He is such a food hog.