Saturday, September 14, 2013

Bad Photoshop Elements Werk

IZA:  We use Photoshop Elements a lot here.  Cropping, exposure an color adjustments, an retouch fer those slightly indelicate bottom shots (whoopsies).  But very often fer the dreaded "red-eye" that Ayla an I are prone to (not Marley, though, HIS eyes just get yellow sometimes an not a thing he can do about it).  But TBT can usually fix our red-eye.

But not allus!  So I decided ta show you how bad the "fix" can get.  Sometimes, even TBT can't get our eyes right...

It's OUTTAKE TIME!

Here I am after the red-eye was out an it seems that I am reflectin a lamp what was on near the camera.  Or it may have been the flashy from the camera.  He couldnt get rid of that no way, and I sure begged and cried about it.
This one was even worse.  Same set of pictures...
What was a tiny slit of red became a weerd round black eye.  Ya JUST cant trust that red eye thing sometimes.

Oh, for the record, I was lookin at a moth on the deck door, but TBT managed the (probably) only angle that ruined the picture.  There is sure a reason fer him to have a digital camera.  Most pictures he takes are bad, but some are REALLY REALLY SERIOUSLY BADDER than others.  Like those above.  He kept those cuz he thought I looked funny.  But I turned the tables around on him!  That's not quite right, but I cant amember exactly how the phrase goes.  You get the idea, I hope.

An since he banned me from the computer room fer several days cuz I was creative [TBT:  IZA!] OK, messed up stuff by walkin on the keyboard, I thought I should post about his utter ineptitude [IZA...] um, "blameless misfortunes" with the camera.

Just fer a laff, right?



14 comments:

Sushi said...

Who can top Mom for bad angles and bad editing? Haha!

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Boodie is our red eye queen here - my human can't edit out her red eye even with full power Photoshop, so she uses flash as little as possible on her.

Punapippuri said...

Excellent scary out-takes. Halloween approaches, hehehehe.

Katie Isabella said...

Love what Punapippuri said. Heeeee.

Oh and Mom said she figured how to see where the views come from.

ANGEL ABBY said...

Iza Mom has been going back and reviewing so many of her photos from years past and she is AMAZED at how many bad pictures there are. She is glad she didn't delete them because even blurry she is glad she has so many of Abby.

Pretinha said...

Oh! Esses olhos ficaram assustadores!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

My eyes often go red even without the flash so it is hard to get a good image of with my eyes open. Fortunately the Woman is pretty good at fixing those in PSE.

The Furries of Whisppy said...

Hahaha to what Punapippuri said!

Flynn said...

Eek! That is scary Iza!

Shaggy and Scout said...

He oughts admit his uselessness and let you help.

Megan said...

I'm with Flynn: those are very scary shots of you Iza!

Megan
Sydney, Australia

The Island Cats said...

Yep, that is one wacky eye shot, Iza!

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Those are some funny outtakes, Iza-lambie, but you know *I* ALWAYS think you are soft and beautiful no matter what stoopy thing your Human does to mess up your picture. The Human takes a WHOLE lot of pictures just like those!

Teri and the cats of Curlz and Swirlz said...

Teri takes lotsa Laser Eye photos, too and used to use an old program called Soap to fix things, but they didn't always turn out so good, either...