Sunday, September 01, 2013

Easy Like Sunday

IZA:  Marley and I are doin the Easy today out in the TV room (Ayla prefers the bedroom, which she considers her purrsonal cave).  When I get up on TBTs lap, I like to look all around fer a few minnits...
Lay my chin down...
And then Im off to Napland fer a while.
Marley prefers the otto-man cuz it doesnt move.  That doesnt bother me much.  TBT can pick me up, rearrange his position an put me back down again and I hardly even wake up.  In fact SOMETIMES I wake up on the otto-man later an TBT is gone an I dint even know he moved me!

11 comments:

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

None of us kitties here like being disturbed, which explains why we are not lap cats! We prefer our loungers because they are not fidgety!

ANGEL ABBY said...

Iza, Mom is sure jealous. She says she misses her lap kitty, as none of us is close to being a lap kitty. You sure do look comfy there on TBT's lap. Enjoy each lapfull TBT!

Brian said...

You sure take your Easy quite seriously sweet Iza!

The Indulged Furries said...

Iza, you are a very sound sleeper. I'm sure it helps that you have such comfy places to sleep!

The Florida Furkids said...

Easy seems....well...EASY at your house!!

The Florida Furkids

Sometimes, Cats Herd You said...

Wow, Iza, you sure are a sound sleeper. None of us are lap cats, and the head peep really misses having lap cats. Don't give her ideas about adopting someone mellow like you!

The Island Cats said...

Iza, that's what the mom calls "sleeping hard."

Katnip Lounge said...

Iza, Mommy wishes a few kitties around here were as deep sleepers as you! That way she might be able to pee once in a while--MOL!

Punapippuri said...

Deep sleep - bliss. Äiti is far too fidgety for us. That scene looks sooooo lovely .

Prancer Pie said...

What a great way to get your easy on. It's so hot here, we're not moving around much, either.

The Furries of Whisppy said...

You sure sleep very soundly, Iza.