Sunday, September 08, 2013

Easy Like Sunday

AYLA:  Im doin the Easy on the fancy blankie on the cat tree today.  You can tell its fancy cuz it has little kitties all over it.
Iza is doin the Easy with me.  She hasnt done that too often lately (I mean up in the cat tree with me).

Im glad shes on a platform the same level as me.  When she is above, she tends to reach down and tap me until I get annoyed an leave.  But shes bein good today.
Marley is doin his Easy in the bedroom.  He spends most of the night sleepin in the cat tree, so he needs a change of place durin the daytime.
TBT laffs at our indoor habits sometimes.  I spend most of the daytime on the big bed, Iza lounges on the cat tree when shes not following TBT around the house, and Marley naps on the otto-man when hes not outside.  Then at night, Marley and I sleep on the cat tree while Iza sleeps on the big bed.  At dawn, after Im done merfing around the house carrying my cloth mouse, I go nap on the bed, and Marley joins us there later.  TBT is good fer another few hours after dawn, so Marley and I have a few hours sleepin with him.

Hope ya all had a great Easy today!

16 comments:

Fisher and Staff said...

Easy Sunday at your house looks mighty fine!

Daisy said...

It's funny how getting some height always gives we cats a feeling of superiority!

Flynn said...

I can see you all are enjoying your easy.

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

Marley you has purrfect timing, I am ready to play up a storm.

Brian said...

You all look like you've got your own very best spots and you know how to use them wisely!

Megan said...

It's nice to have routines!

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Derby, Ducky said...

Yeah, we have all of our routines too. Mum knows where to come and find us.

Sometimes, Cats Herd You said...

We love the fancy blankie on the tree. That makes that part of the tree extra-special, doesn't it?

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

We NEVER have it that easy at our house! Somebody is always busy causing a ruckus.

The Indulged Furries said...

Fleecy blankets are so cozy. I don't us mine in summer, but when winter comes, it sure is nice to have a warm blanket. You all look very comfy in your easy spots.

The Island Cats said...

There sure is a lot of easy going on at your house.

Oui Oui said...

It sounds like you have all the bases covered!

We have an award for you if you'd like to stop by and pick it up.

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Ooo I love your fancy blankie! You all look so comfy!

Fur Everywhere said...

It sure looks like you all have great spots to enjoy your easy!

Purrs,
Carmine, Milita, and Jewel

The Furries of Whisppy said...

You sure have your indoor routine all figured out!

Katnip Lounge said...

Do you guys have a written bed roster? You have quite a schedule!