Monday, September 23, 2013

Mancat Monday

MARLEY:  Most times, I stay out in the rooms with TBT or on the big waterbed with Ayla to keep her company.  But sometimes I curl up in the cat tree cubbys cuz I can watch TBT and several rooms. 
An when Iza is on the waterybed with Ayla (which does happen),  its the best place to snoopervise TBT knowin Ayla has catpanionship...
I just keep my special Mancat Watch over the house from here for a while.  
I'm not nappin!  I just try ta watch when no one thinks I am.  Notice that my ears are forward-listenin.  I can see TBT in his chair at the TV, the deck door, the kitchen, an the top of the stairs from here.
See how a the tiny sound of a moth at the deck door brought me to full alertness?   I am allus watchful!

12 comments:

Random Felines said...

good job Marley - every house needs a good watchcat

Flynn said...

You are a good mancat Marley to keep watch over TBT and make sure all is well in the house.

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

That's a great spot for keeping an eye on everything! And it looks warm and cuddly too!

ANGEL ABBY said...

Marley
Our watchcat is Ping and you and he are good orange mancats keeping an eye on everything!

Megan said...

Fabulous pics of you today Marley.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

We kitties practically have eyes in the back of our heads - we ALWAYS know what is up!

Sometimes, Cats Herd You said...

Marley, that sounds like the purrrfect place to keep watch over so much of the house!

The Island Cats said...

Nothing's gonna get by you, Marley. Good job.

The Indulged Furries said...

After all that Easy Like Sunday inactivity you had yesterday, you were rested up for a day of watchfulness.

Kjelle Bus said...

Looks like a purrfect place to watch all that happens around in your house :)

Brian said...

Howdy my handsome friend, you sure got a good watch tower!

Brian said...

Howdy my handsome friend, you sure got a good watch tower!