Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Out With The Old!

IZA:  I am SO thrilled!  The old Ess was SO ripped up, I could hardly get a grip on it anymore...  Obviously, I only use the top curve.
I dont know about you, but I like the UP part of the top and the UP part of the bottom. I ripped up that bottom pretty good too.
The low parts dont innerest me at all.  Well, OK, sometimes I sit on the low parts.
So LOOK what showed up...  A BRAND NEW ESS!!!
Oh bootiful new Ess, I love you so...  I will rip you apart with care and love.

There is even a brand new toy unnerneath that looks like it MIGHT stay attached (the old one came loose evry time I tried to play with it).
Here they are side-by-side.  Quite a difference, huh?
I like the sleek new bloo look, too!  
Naturally, I went right to werk on the new one...
Sorry iffen Im a bit blurry there, but I was pretty active.
Nothin like somethin new ta get the workout goin...
I did stop an take a look at the old one fer a minnit.  Lots of great memories there, and it deserved some thanks fer all the good times.  So "thank you old Ess", but goodbye. 
OK, enough of THAT, back to the new one!
TBT says he is gonna try to remove the old carpet an cut new carpet ta glue to the old ESS.  Good luck on THAT!  Bet THAT wont last a week with ME.

Oh, um, yeah, Thanks TBT fer it.  I better tell him that.

19 comments:

Sushi said...

That new ess looks bootiful. Really nice!

Kjelle Bus said...

You sure have worn out the old Ess :)
Can´t wait to see how long it will take you to worn out the new one *mol*

The Florida Furkids said...

Your old Ess looks like it was well loved. The new one looks pawsome!

The Florida Furkids

Fuzzy Tales said...

Wow, you really did use your old ESS! We thought ours was in bad shape, but it's not "loved" as much as yours was. Congrats on getting a new one! Shall we take bets on how long it takes to break the new one in? :-)

Thanks for stopping by to visit!

Hannah and Lucy said...

We don't actually play with our Ess very much but we use it on it's side to play whap your sister over the top of it!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Megan said...

Give that new Ess a really good welcome Iza.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Brian said...

That really Ess exciting and way over due! We just scored a new one too!

ANGEL ABBY said...

Yep it was time to say bye bye to the old and hello to the new ESS! Now you'll have a grand time fixing the new one up just like you like. GOOD luck TBT to fixin up the old one!

Pretinha said...

Iza,esperamos que o novo ESS seja muito resistente, para suportar tanto amor hehehe

Prancer Pie said...

SCORE! Looks like TBT got his money's worth on the old one. MOL!

Samantha, Clementine and Maverick said...

Oh man!! We gotta get Mom to get us one of those ess thingys!! Clementine would love it for sure! Have a wonderful Tuesday!
Your TX furiends,

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

That brand new Ess is a glorious sight!

Katnip Lounge said...

HURRAH!!!! Our old ESS lives out on the catio for those "en plien aire" scratching moments.

Sometimes, Cats Herd You said...

You really earned that new ess by using the other one up completely!

Flynn said...

Your new ess is lovely, but I can see the old one was well loved.

The Crew said...

Wow, you really gave that old one a good workout, didn't you!

Derby, Ducky said...

Always nice to get something new to get your claws into.

The Indulged Furries said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe you had to wait so long for a new scratcher. You certainly got lots of use out of the old one.

Fur Everywhere said...

What a great new ESS you have there!! We don't really use ours. The mom wishes we did, though, MOL.

Enjoy ripping up your new ESS!! :)

Purrs,
Carmine, Milita, and Jewel