Monday, September 02, 2013

Tummy Tuesday, Interrupted

IZA: WELL!  I was SPOSED to do the TUMMY  TUESDAY on the otto-man, but Marley was in the way.  I TOLD him I needed the space, but he wouldnt get off.  And last time I tried to push him away, he just refused to leave.
Marley, would you please just LEAVE?  I have a photoshoot ta do.
Darn, he says he is too comfortable there. I am thoroughly annoyed.
Is there another spot we can use?
NO?  OK, I'll be up on my cat tree while you werk this out.  Bang on the platform when its time for my closeups...  And get some Nip in there while Im waiting,  I need to relax...

What DO you do with a big Stubborn Boycat like that?  He said he was nappin there first and it was his right to stay there.  I cant whap him off.  We weigh about the same but he is way stronger than I am. 

*sigh*

Monday Afternoon Update:  Oh Mouse-Droppings!  We messed up the scheduling-thing... But we'll just leave this up...

11 comments:

Megan said...

Iza - I think you'd be quite within your rights to ask TBT for an official ruling on this one. Tummy Tuesday is your regular gig and Marley should be mindful of it and nap elsewhere. I'm confident that TBT will agree with me.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

TBT is considering the matter as arbitrator. He says he will decide soon.

Katie Isabella said...

I agree...TBT might have wanted to arbitrate this matter. It's Labor day after all.

Sometimes, Cats Herd You said...

We find that if someone is bigger than you, sitting *on* them sometimes helps change their mind about how desirable a napping spot is. Just sayin'.

Mariodacat said...

Geeez of all the nerve. Hopefully he'll move on his own soon and you can do your thing!

ANGEL ABBY said...

Marley you sure do look very relaxed there. MOL

Brian said...

Yep, stubborn happens with us mancats from time to time!

The Furries of Whisppy said...

Boomer is much bigger than me but when I want him to move, I just give him a good nip on his bum!

...Tutu

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Iza, I am the smallest cat in the house and I can hold my own against the other two - and even the 40-lb. dog!

Flynn said...

Marley looks very comfy there Iza. I don't think he is going to move any time soon.

The Island Cats said...

Iza, I live with 2 stubborn boycats! I feel for you!!

Zoey