Monday, October 28, 2013

Mancat Monday

MARLEY:    With added Ayla...

Ayla doesnt go outside all that often anymore.  But when she does, I like to  chase her.  Its OK, I know she is just going to the top of the fence and I dont actally try to CATCH her.  Its just that she is a bit small, and I cant help feeling like I should chase small things when outside.

Um, that isnt making me look too good here, is it?

OK, let me put this another way.  When Ayla DOES go out these days, she makes a beeline fer the top of the fence whether anyone chases her or not.  Thats just where she likes to sit.  She may not climb the trees annymore, but she still likes high places.  An iffen the top of the fence is now her "high place" thats fine with me too.

Cuz I can join her there...
BTW, iffen Ayla looks in an odd position, thats cuz she has this odd habit of sittin with her back legs up high on somethin and the rest of her lower.  She does the same thing on TBT at night.

Annyway, I was keepin her company on the top of the fence and she sad she dint mind.  So there we are.

Sorry it wasnt a great picture, but TBT was about a mile away an using the maximum zoomie, and at evening.

AYLA:  I am seriously annoyed that Marley can get up on the top of the fence, but at least its not Iza.  Marley is a good brofur.  We talked about TBT together in front of his back.  We both chuckled.

But Id still rather be up here by myself...    I MAY have to start lookin at climbin those big trees again.

16 comments:

The Furries of Whisppy said...

That must be fun to be able to talk about TBT in front of his back. Heh heh.

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Ayla, I totally understand - I like to have time away from the other kitties in the house sometimes too.

Brian said...

That does look like a fun place to pass the time!

Katnip Lounge said...

Marley, your sister may be on the fence about you being on the fence!

Maxwell, Faraday and Allie said...

Time away from the humans - and the bratty little sibling - are always welcome, aren't they! ~ Allie

Kjelle Bus said...

Looks like a purrfect to scout from !

Megan said...

Do tell - what do you actually say about TBT when you talk about him in front of his back? Enquiring minds want to know.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

ANGEL ABBY said...

That must be fun climbing up high!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

Pretinha said...

Vocês dois são grandes equilibristas!
Marley você é um ótimo irmão.
tenham uma ótima semana

Shaggy and Scout said...

Fence sitting is always a popular sport!

Cara n Crew said...

no worries, Marley! we all chase each other here. Your fence looks like a nice place to survey the yard from.

Ayla, it can be hard to find that "me" time when you have sibs :)

PIp, Smidgen, Minnie, HOllie

Flynn said...

Sitting on the fence looks like a good place for a conversation. I don't think I could get to the top of ours because it is 8 feet high, and dad put the rails on the outside to keep me and Eric in. I probably could get up there if I really wanted too, but I haven't tried as mum takes me for a walk every day.

Sometimes, Cats Herd You said...

What a great place to hang out. You can see stuff on both sides of the fence that way.

The Island Cats said...

We think Marley wants to keep you company up there, Ayla. You wouldn't want to be all alone now, would you?

Prancer Pie said...

We think it's a vantage spot to survey your kingdom. (just pretend you're alone up there)

Jobi and Fisher said...

Kitties need to have a good laugh sometimes too!