Friday, October 11, 2013

Supercat Wannabe

IZA:   We watched a movie about a guy who could create things by using "green light".  I decided ta give it a try.  I sat high up in the green room, tuned my lasers to the most green I could an tried to create a few mousies on the floor. 

That dint werk, so I tried birdies.  No luck on that either, so I tried a bowl of fresh cooked chick-hen.  Zip, nada, nutthin...
I decided not ta tell Ayla or Marley about the idea, though.  Ya know, just in case Ayla COULD make the green light thing werk...  She'd put me inna PTU fer sure.  And since Marley has naturally bright green lazers, it might werk fer him.  He's not mean, but he would use anny powers to make sure he got TBTs lap alla time an I wouldnt like that much at ALL! 

So mebbe I just better try ta make sure TBT doesnt watch that 'Green Lantern' movie again just ta be safe...

9 comments:

Megan said...

Bad luck Iza.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Prancer Pie said...

Lasers don't seem to work fur us, either. Whappin each other on the hiney DOES get things in motion, though! MOL!

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Binga says that nagging gets her almost anything she wants, and if that doesn't work, stealing does.

ANGEL ABBY said...

Drats Iza, we thought that was a great idea, sorry it didn't work out!
Happy Caturday!

Brian said...

Dang, maybe you best hide the instruction manual for the green lights!

Sometimes, Cats Herd You said...

We haven't tried lasers. We find that being persistent and noisy usually pays off. Also, sitting in front of the computer monitor and blocking it is sometimes necessary to get the head peep moving in the direction of the kitchen for our dinners.

The Furries of Whisppy said...

That's a good idea! Maybe you just need more practice?

Flynn said...

Never mind Iza, it would have been good if it worked.

Jobi and Fisher said...

You sure gave it a good try!