Monday, October 21, 2013

Vanishing

IZA

A number of ya asked how I did the vanishing trick Friday.  Im shocked, an figure ya all are just kidding me ta be polite.  I dint teleport, the photo shows a leaf I turned over as I kept runnin.  I merely went invisible fer a minnit. 

We all do it of course. You know what I mean.  Yer Bein hears ya meow in another room an goes ta see iffen something is wrong.  Not seein ya there, she goes back ta where she was only ta find ya sitting in her chair asleep.  Or yer Bein sees ya outside the glass door but decides ta go do somethin else first and then sees you inside the house*.  Or he sees ya all cute asleep on the bed and goes ta get the flashy box only ta see ya THERE next ta the flashy box.  They just dint SEE ya go past them when they opened the door or looked in a room.  TELL me ya havent done that kinna thing...

Dont get worried that I was gonna reveal anny of our feline secrets.  I just mentioned I DID it, not HOW.  TBT KNOWS we all do it, but its still a mystery ta him.

*  A big moon ago, I was sitting at the deck door ta come in, and TBT saw me in the bedroom just a few minnits later.  An later, he saw Marley inside then outside.  So he actally went all around the house looking to see iffen there was a hole in the walls somewhere.  No really, he did.

15 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

heh heh heh. We LOVE doing that to our peeps...when they start to question their sanity it's a BONUS!

ANGEL ABBY said...

Iza we still think you did some magic in your vanishing trick!!!

Megan said...

Poor TBT - it's three against one in your household. Give the guy a break every now and then, won't you?

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

MOL, gotta keep those humans on their toes!

Prancer Pie said...

We love to confuse and make our Mommy second guess herself! MOL!

Hope you're having a great Mancat Monday!

The Island Cats said...

You gotta keep the peeps guessing! That's what we say!

Daisy said...

Some secrets are best kept to ourselves, right?

Brian said...

My Dad is always hunting for one of us and then...they we are!

Mariodacat said...

M says we cats are sneaky that way. I'm not telling her any of our secrets tho.

Sometimes, Cats Herd You said...

That's a great trick! It's always good to make them absolutely sure you're in one room while you're off stealing treats in another!

William said...

You have to keep them guessing!

Pretinha said...

Nossa humana sempre nos conta para antes de fechar a porta.

The Furries of Whisppy said...

Even though we aren't able to do our vanishing act outside, we still keep Mommy on her toes!

Ragdoll Mommy said...

Hello. We are from my blog Life With Ragdolls

Http://lifewithRagdolls.blogspot.com

And I found my way to your blog by visiting Blackie & Friends. And I see that you like my Ragdoll (Anya).

Nice to met you!

Hope to see ya' soon!

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

I know it's hard to believe Fenris can do that too. We seriously think Mommy is blind, I mean a Huge Fen Vanishes on her, he is actually very good at it too. We thinks Arty Mouse gave him lessons. ~Socks