Saturday, November 09, 2013

Saturday Caturday Heights

IZA: Um, TBT saw me looking up longingly at the high place where Ayla an Marley can go but I cant.  So he lifted me up there.  I had ta think about that fer a while.  Scratched my chin a while thinkin about it, ya know?  Never been there before.
Im not so sure that is a good place fer me.    I pretty much like ta be on the floor.  I looked over one edge an it looked a LONG way DOWN...  Ayla just hops down from there.  I thinks she is CRAZYPANTS.
I even felt a bit woozy about the idea.  So I went over to the other side where Ive seen Ayla an Marley (especially Marley)  jump down.
That dint look real good ta me EITHER.  
But there IS the soft waterbed down below an I decided to jump. Here I go, JUMP!  C'mon, JUMP.
Um, no, I dont think so.  Thats pretty far down.  But I cant stay up here ferever...   BAST!  Great!  NOW what?
I hate ta say it, but I need a Big Thing shoulder to walk onto.  And arms to carry me down.  And of course he offerred it; well I commanded it!
Being gently lifted down from horrible heights is a good reason to love him.

Wait, wasn't he why I was here in the first place?  I gotta re-think this. 

It WAS a bit ecitin.  But it wasn't MY decision to be up there.

On the other paw, I dont think I will look so longingly at the high places in the future...

12 comments:

Fur Everywhere said...

Iza, you gotta do what I do...when I'm up somewhere high and don't want to jump down, I cry and cry until mommy comes to get me down!

By the way - we know we don't get to stop by much, but we enjoy your blog, and you are always welcome over at ours, too.

Purrs,
Carmine

Hannah and Lucy said...

You should have knocked all those shoes down so TBT heard you and came and gently lifted you down Iza.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

My pal Jackson Galaxy calls kitty like you "bush dwellers," Iza! The important thing is to learn where you are happiest, and I think you figured that out!

Kjelle Bus said...

Me too think you should have knocked all thoose shoes down *MOL*

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

Hannah and Lucy, Kjelle Bus, I just DINT think of knocking the shoes down! Where WAS my mind... ~IZA

Mariodacat said...

The same thing happens to me when I get up on those high shelves. I beg D to let me go up there, but when I'm ready to come down, he has to help me. ha ha - do we have them trained or what!

Flynn said...

Yeah, sometimes places that look exciting don't always look so good when you get there.

The Furries of Whisppy said...

It's nice to have a purrsonal butler to cater to your needs, right Iza? :)

Katie Isabella said...

SO far...so far I have declined to leap to great heights. I bet it's a matter of time.

The Island Cats said...

Well, we think you learned a lesson here, Iza, that being up high isn't all what it's cracked up to be. We're glad you've got 4 paws safely on the ground now. :)

Megan said...

I think you're being a BIT unfair to TBT, Iza. After all, you asked him to lift you up there, so I don't think you can blame him when you didn't like it all that much. Anyway, now you know what it's like - that's another one to tick off your bucket list.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Iza-Lambie, I knew we wuz soulmates! I am a floor kitty too--I like being low-down and able to make a quick exit. I'm fine with a chair or table, but much higher than that and I gets the willies. I am glad TBT rescued you. XOXOXO