Friday, November 29, 2013

You Wont Belief This...

MARLEY:  After 2 days of rain, TBT let me out at 4 PM Wensday.  Which he normally doesnt do cuz it is close to dark then.  But I was meowing a lot complaining it had been 2 days and he let me out.  Then he made his dinner and got on the puter after.

He FORGOT I was OUT!!!  [TBT:  In my own defense, I'd SWEAR I saw Marley nappin with Ayla on the waterbed at 10PM, but obviously not.  Never confuse a pile of socks for a cat in dim light]

OK, it WAS cold and wet out , but I got to stay out ALL NIGHT and it WAS dry enough under the lower deck!!!  I just curled up tight an I slept fine.

OK, Im no fool, I stayed unner the deck so that the evil owls couldnt get me.  An I watched out fer Vishus Deer (none sighted).  Ayla tells me that, in the afternoon, when TBT realized I wasnt IN, he practically stomped on Iza gettin to the deck door.  She wishes he had better aim.  An *I* hafta admit, I was sure willing ta come in...

I got SO much attention and SO many treats...  I highly recommend trying that.  I would choose better weather though.

Pictures when we figure out why iPhoto isnt werkin tonight...

14 comments:

Megan said...

Oh Marley - you're going to give poor TBT a heart attack one of these days. Mind you, I'm not sure whether giving you treats was such a good idea: it might encourage you to do it again.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Marley, you are such an easy-going guy just hanging out and waiting until TBT remembered to let you back in. I got locked out the house accidentally a couple of weeks ago - I opened the front door and snuck out when my human's boyfriend left it ajar. But when he shut and locked it without realizing I was out there, I pitched a fit! I screamed my head off until he let me back in. It was a terrifying 30 seconds!

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

You gotta learn how to knock, Marley!

Fuzzy Tales said...

Oy! Marley, we're not sure we'd want to be out all night...in the rain...even under a dry deck. Actually, our human is impressed you didn't take off -- at least one of us here would. LOL.

Sometimes, Cats Herd You said...

OMC, how scary! Newton got closed out on the tiny screened porch when he was in the corner and the peeps didn't see him there before closing it. You would think they had closed the door on his tail, he was so loud! You needed to demand to be allowed back in.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Mom confuses all kinds of things for cats so we unnerstand that. All Night you were out! Very smart to keep your defenses up with all the bad things of the night out there and we are glad you are safe to tell the tale!

ANGEL ABBY said...

Oh noes Dear Marley. Well I bet you thought you had a great adventure, glad it wasn't too cold!
Oh Mom found this link we thought TBT would be interested in on memories.

www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/How-Our-Brains-Make-Memories.html?device=iphone&device=ipad

Flynn said...

What a big adventure being out all night! You were very wise to stay safe under the deck and not try to wander off. I am allowed to stay out all night in the garden in summer if I want to, but it is well fenced so I can't go for a walk on my own.

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Marley! What a big, brave ManCat you are! I can't believe you didn't STARVE out there! You din't even come knocking at the door for your BREAKFAST??? Did you have ta eat BUGS or sumfing???

The Island Cats said...

Marley, wow, you were really brave staying out all night long. We don't think we woulda been as brave as you. And now, you'll score lots of treats from TBT!

Katnip Lounge said...

Marley, we would have been howlin' the house down!! You are so brave, and smart to stay close, warm and dry.

Derby, Ducky said...

A whole night outside, sounds spooky and fun.

playfulkitty said...

Whew! At least you had a deck to take cover under. I found you on the Black Friday blog hop at the Catblogosphere and I thought I would stop by and say hi.

The Furries of Whisppy said...

That must have been quite the adventure. Glad you back indoors and being loaded up with treats and attention. :)