Saturday, December 28, 2013

Caturday Saturday

MARLEY:  Yeah, the pictures are  bit blurry.  I was MOVIN!!!
I suddenly decided ta go all crazypants on the turbotrack an TBT grabbed the camera.
 But he dint have anny time to adjust the setting. 
So what ya see is what ya get. Meanwhile I was TEARIN that ball around!
I don't plan ta do it again soon...  Once a month is enough.
A mancat can get all worn out on that thing.  An no Nip involved...
It was a rare FRAP.  Well, YOU know...  How fast was I movin?  Well, ya notice below my head there is a ghost paw?  THATS how fast...  Thats not a reflection.  Thats where my paw was fer a splitted second.  Im faster than the camera.
Thats why Iza doesnt bother ME.  I'm WAY too fast.  An after all THAT, I charged off lookin fer food.   An TBT PROVIDED!  I bet I burned up a whole 4 OUNCES an needed ta get them back.

12 comments:

Megan said...

Wowza! It's not wonder you are an excellent mouser, Marley - you're very very fast.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Marg said...

Marley, you are for sure really fast with that turbo track. You have that little ball under control for sure.Good job.

The Swiss Cats said...

Good job ! You're surely an excellent hunter, you move so fast ! Purrs

Brian said...

That was so much fun Marley, but now I need a nap just seeing you go like that!

Sometimes, Cats Herd You said...

That looks like fun! We don't play with our turbotrrack often enough and it is in hibernation right now. Maybe it's time for it to make another appearance!

Katie Isabella said...

Now THAT *IS* exciting!!!! I wish I had been there, Mommy really needs to get one for me. xox

The Furries of Whisppy said...

That's some very exciting action with the Turbo Track, Marley!

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Wow, Marley, you are one swift kitty!

Flynn said...

Yeahhh! You go Marley! In your 5th picture you were moving so fast that your tail turned see through.

Mariodacat said...

WOW you are fast.

Katnip Lounge said...

FOUR ounces!?!? Marley, you and your ghost need at least TWO cans of food to make that up!

You looked like you were having a blast.

Punapippuri said...

We think you need more than four ounces, four mousies more like. Wonderful paw work and speed. Sheer poetry in motion.