APRIL

APRIL

Friday, December 06, 2013

Egg Carton Fun

IZA: I have a natural destructive streak (more than the usual cat).  When I was young(er), TBT dropped a half egg-carton on the floor and discovered that I immediately tore it to SHREDS.  I just play with them mostly these days, but I still rip them up pretty well.  So far, I havent lost anny tooths.
I LOVE bunny-kicking them.
Chewing wildly is also great!
But, ya know, I would like ta find a REAL LIVE egg carton ta kill someday.  TBT tells me they only live wild at chicken farms, and he doesnt know where anny of THOSE are...
So I can only rip up the dead ones...

BTW, the votes are in.  TBT wont mess with Ayla's clothie-mousie; though he WILL try to re-stuff some other toys with new Nip...  Ayla is relieved; she like her old clothy-mousie JUST as it is.   Purrsonally, Marley and I find it not worth messing with as it is...  ~ Iza

13 comments:

Kjelle Bus said...

It looks like lot of fun to tear apart egg cartons :)
XOXO

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Wow, and I thought Binga was destructive. Iza, you are really one of a kind!

The Furries of Whisppy said...

That sure looks like lots of fun, Iza! Love that photo of you chewing wildly at the carton.

ANGEL ABBY said...

Iza that dies look fun! You are having a great time shredding that egg carton.

Marg said...

Oh good, Ayla, glad your cloth mousie is staying the same. Egg carton, that is a good idea. We need to try that. I am sure some of us would gladly rip it to shreds. Have a good week end.

Flynn said...

Egg carton killing looks like lots of fun. I will have to tell my mum to drop one on the floor for me.
I am glad Clothy-Mousie is staying as he is.

Megan said...

Go get 'em Iza and don't let up until he's all deaded.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

That might be the most unusual kitty toy I've ever seen. looks like you love it!

Prancer Pie said...

You make that look like so much fun! We might juts have to try and egg carton ourselves!

Sometimes, Cats Herd You said...

Wow, we would never have thought to attack the egg carton! Way to show that egg carton who is in charge.

Jacqueline said...

We have never played with an egg carton, but lovely Iza, you make it look like fun!!...Have a fun weekend, dear friends...kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki, Mommy Cat, Daddy Cat

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

You're a wild woman, Iza. Of COURSE you may come share the pink beddie--I'm keeping it warm just for you XOXOXO

P.S. Good decision on the old mousie. The Humans just wreck good stuff when they try to "fix" it.

Shaggy and Scout said...

You are fierce, girl!