Sunday, January 26, 2014

Still Snowy Sunday

AYLA:   I finally went outside ta look around.  I immediately spied somethin new on the snow.  Apparently TBT put out a tray of BIRDSEED!
I was pretty sure they werent gonna come while I was standing out there (I should be so lucky), so I decided to get back inside.
Meanwhile, Marley was still struggling to get somewhere without steppin in the snow.  He has pretty good balance (fer a boycat) dont ya think?
So I said "Hey Marley, TBT turned on The Birdie Channel.  Lets go inside an watch".  He was quite ready ta go in annyway.
We sat around watching; waiting fer the show ta start.
It dint take long.  The first one was there in just a couple minnits!  It took TBT a while ta get a picture though.  They kept skooting off everytime he stuck the camera against the glass door.  As ya can see, the tray was nearly empty by the time he finally got a picture.
There was even an evil skwerl there once, but TBT made some skwerlish noises at it and it ran all the way back across the snow to the fence.

So we're havin a pretty good Sunday!

14 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

We think Marley has excellent balance! And we're impressed with your bird TV...Our human used to feed the birds in winter, but for some reason doesn't anymore. :-/

Pretinha said...

Que sorte vocês terem um Tv pássaro de inverno!

Flynn said...

You have very good balance Marley. Mum was laughing at your four feet all in a row. I told her off for being so rude.

Cara n Crew said...

way to keep your pawsies dry, Marley! looks like you kitties had good bird TV programs! Have a great Easy Sunday!

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

Megan said...

Fabulous pic of Marley with all of his toes lined up. Doesn't it make you just want to tip him off balance with the tiniest of nudges?

TBT is very thoughtful, organising bird TV for you guys. I see that Iza understands that you're more likely to attract more birds if you don't press your pusscat noses right up to the glass where the birdies can see you clearly!

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Derby, Ducky said...

First, Marley looks like he was balancing on the edge of a litter box.

Second, our feeders that are so far away. We may need to tell mum to put a small dish by the house.

Mum says that looks like a Tufted Titmouse!

Mouse? Na, that is no mousie.

Brian said...

I think the view inside looks better anyways!

Oui Oui said...

Excellent Bird TV! If only we had the same channel . . . You were so brave to go out in all this cold. We've been staying bundled up.

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Iza Lambie! How I long to see you! The Human has gotten herself so "busy" that while I can usually get her to post a blog entry--however lame it is--getting her to help me visit my dearest furiends is really, really hard these days! I wish she would retire and spend more time helping me with my bloggy! That sounds like SUCH a good idea--don't you think? I loves you bunches, darling--we need an adventure soon. Maybe over spring break I can convince the Human to get out the Furrari?! XOXOXO

The Island Cats said...

How cool that you got to go outside...and then back inside to watch the show! We bet the birdies put on a good one.

Cheysuli and gemini said...

You are very brave to go outside when it is cold out like that!

Katnip Lounge said...

Your TBT is a GENIUS...getting the Junco channel for you!

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

How awesome that TBT set up the Bird TV for you! (Those little buggers like to be paid in advance sometimes!)

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

I think you have the right idea, staying inside watching from a warm place!
Marley looks like he's about to fall on his bum into that snowy pot!