Thursday, January 09, 2014

Thankful Thursday

IZA:  I am thankful today for the awardie I received from KATIE! Isnt this just Pawsomely Lovely?

Now, usually, when we get awardies here, they are sent to all of us, of of course that is just fine.  But THIS one was sent JUST TO ME!  I feel so SPECIAL!

On the other hand, it is SHARE the love and SHARE the box.  And given the lesson from Sandy Claws this year, I think I better share it with Ayla an Marley!  I dont wanna take a chance on gettin a tub of litter next Chrissymouse Day.

So, first Im passin this awardie on to Ayla and Marley! They know where we are, so I don't need a linky for them.

An then I decided that something involving "SHARE the love, SHARE the box" ought to involve lots of cats.  So even iffen they already got it (and you all KNOW that *I* am way too busy lazy restful ta do research) I am also sending this awardie along to:

Katnip Lounge
Pikku Punapippuri
The Cory Cat Blog Cats

I am also sending this whole post (an the awardie) to Sandy Claws, but I couldn't find a good link to him




18 comments:

Punapippuri said...

Aw dudes, thanks for this! We feel the love - and Äiti says I must share the box. I'll work on that one.

Fuzzy Tales said...

Concats on the award! We're sure Sandy Claws will know you've passed it on to him too!

The Furries of Whisppy said...

Congratulations on your solo award, Iza!

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Concatulations on your award, Iza!

Vanessa Morgan said...

Congratulations on the award. Have a lovely Thursday.

The Swiss Cats said...

Concatulations on your award ! Purrs

Katie Isabella said...

I am glad you passed it around sweet girl.

Flynn said...

Concats on your award. Sandy Claws knows everything so he will know you want him to have the award too. I am wondering how he will post about it though.

Swami Zoe said...

Concatulations! And boxes are the best! Me-Ommmmm

ANGEL ABBY said...

iza
gracie is sitting on top of the computer and trying to get Mom to give her scritches! She is making it very hard for Mom to type our dictation. We think your boxes are pawsome and that is a great award!

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Congratulations Iza!

Sometimes, Cats Herd You said...

Concats on your award. Does this mean you get to have more boxes?

Brian said...

Nice award sweetie, congrats!

Megan said...

Wow Iza - are you going to spend the whole year schmoozing up to Sandy Claws like this? You'll start to sound a bit desperate. Nevertheless, it is good to think that you've learned a lesson about sharing. Well done.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

The Cat From Hell said...

Concatulations to yous Iza!! Yous absolutely deserves to gets every sing award!
Kisses
Nellie

Oui Oui said...

Conctas on the award. We think boxes are the bestest kind of award ever! We wonder if Oui Oui would try to shred it?

Oui Oui said...

Uh, that's Concats! We are docking the mom's tuna treats for that one!

Derby, Ducky said...

We got more boxes to play in tonight. WooHoo.