Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Washer Wensday

AYLA:  Since Marley an I are back at the V-E-T today havin our teefs cleaned, I thought Id leave ya a picture of me gettin out of the dish washer machine.
I like ta get in there sometimes.  But iffen TBT comes around, I run out fast.  Im allus afraid he is gonna close the door an start it runnin.  Not that he doesnt check inside before he does run it, but ya never know when he might be all distracticated!

UPDATE:  We are back from the V-E-T safe an sound.  No teef had to be removed.  We got extra attention an treats all the rest of the day.  Marley got "chipped".  It took us hours ta get our furs all smoothed down though after all the handling by the Beins.

15 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

We hope all goes well; purrs for a quick recovery after the anesthetic! (And for NO extractions, too!)

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Hoping you have an easy cleaning and we hear that it's all good later on. That looks like an interesting place to explore but I certainly wouldn't trust the Woman not to close me in. She's not very smart.

The Swiss Cats said...

We don't have a dish washer machine ; it looks like a very interesting place to explore, mostly before it runs and cleans the dish ! Purrs

Brian said...

Yikes! I hope all goes okay!

The Florida Furkids said...

Whoa....be careful!

We hope your teefs cleaning goes well!!

The Florida Furkids

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

It has never occurred to me to get in the one here - but it is almost always closed.

Katnip Lounge said...

hmmmm...we have not explored in there before...

::gears turning::


pee ess--we hope the toof cleaning went uneventfully, xx

Megan said...

You like living dangerously Ayla!

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Sometimes, Cats Herd You said...

We are purring for a smooth teeth cleaning and no surprises!

Flynn said...

I never get chance to explore ours because mum doesn't leave the door open for me. Hope yours and Marley's teef cleanings went well.

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

So glad you came home with as many teeth as you went with! Extra treats are called for I'm sure!

The Cat From Hell said...

mes is so happy that yous came home without missing anything and especially that Marley gots something Added!
Kisses
Nellie

The Furries of Whisppy said...

Yay for no tooth extractions!

Shaggy and Scout said...

I was chipped awhile back too Marley. Glad all the teefs are good!-Scout

Maxwell, Faraday and Allie said...

Faraday: Seriouslies, what is it wif VETs and TEEF anywayz???