Friday, March 07, 2014

Friday Farupday

MARLEY:  The top of the shoe rack is more Far Up fer me than it is fer Ayla.  It SHOULDNT be cuz Im bigger than she is so I can stretch halfway up there already, but she is a way better jumper than I am.  So much more that she just casually naps up there.

*I* only go up there fer the food.  Ya see, Iza will eat all the food in bowls on the floor, so I cant leave anny there "fer later".  But Ayla doesnt usally eat all of hers.  Well, she IS smaller than me an Iza (but gets the same amount of food).  TBT is always trying ta get a little more weight on her.

So after long enough, when I get hungry again, I jump up ta see iffen there is anny food left in Aylas bowl (she likes her bowl up on the green towel). 

This time there was an I finished it real quick.  TBT just caught me plannin my landing on the waterbed below (which has a couple superthick blankies on it ta protect it from our claws).

14 comments:

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Marley you are a very smart mancat!

Brian said...

That looks like a darn fun place to check out any old time!

Flynn said...

You were lucky to find some food left up there.It looks like Ayla was too busy napping to see you eating it.

Sometimes, Cats Herd You said...

Yep, looks like you caught Ayla napping so you could steal her dinner!

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Marley, you know what humans say: where there's a will, there's a way!

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

Marley you are very clever.

The Island Cats said...

Hey, Marley. Do you think stolen foods taste better? I do.

Wally

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Go Marley!

Pee Ess - we think stolen foods DO taste better. MOL!

Happy Caturday!
XOXO

Katnip Lounge said...

Food is a POWERFUL motivator, MOL!

Sxanuxa said...

Oh Marley! Yous is as bad as our hairy slobbery sisters. Cinnamon stealled Daddy's hunk of cheese before supper!
Kisses
Nellie

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

But what if Ayla's hungries when she wakes up from her nap, Marley? Huh???

Iza-Lambie, There is *plenty* of room for two in my Box, my sweet. Plenty. XOXO

Hannah and Lucy said...

Stolen food always tastes better.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

The Furries of Whisppy said...

Food always tastes nicer when you aren't supposed to have them. ;)

Katie Isabella said...

I agree with Furries of Whisppy! ALWAYS better from someone else's bowl!