Monday, March 10, 2014

Mancat Monday

MARLEY:  I spent most of the afternoon outside unner the birdfeeder.  Cuz birds arent the only things what like those seeds.  MOUSIES do too!  An there are always some new holes in the area where the seeds fall.

They dont come out much in the daytime but they do sometimes sneak out real quick ta grab one and then jump back inta their hole.  So I creep out there very quiet an wait.  That usally doesnt werk.  So taday I tried somethin extra.

After waiting, I walked away all noisey-like.
Then, when I had the mousies convinced I had left, I turned around.
An came back waitin fer anny movement or sounds.
Is that sneaky or what?

Still didnt catch a mousie though... *sigh*

16 comments:

Megan said...

It was very very clever of you Marley. But perhaps those mousies can smell you?

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Fuzzy Tales said...

We think that's a pretty good strategy...You just need a lot of patience. :-)

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Marley we know you is gonna catch one of them mousies!

Brian said...

I kniw you won't give up Marley, keep at it!

Flynn said...

That was a good plan Marley. I caught my first mousie in ages today.

William said...

Maybe you need some camel-flage!

Shaggy and Scout said...

You have great hunting form Marley!

Shaggy and Scout said...

You have great hunting form Marley!

The Florida Furkids said...

Keep trying...we know you'll get one!!

The Florida Furkids

Derby, Ducky said...

Nice try Marley, you will get a mousie soon.

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

I bet those mousies were sleeping. Too bad - maybe next time!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

You'll have better luck next time, Marley. Those mousies can't stay hid furever!

Enjoy your outdoor time, sweetie.
XOXO

Katnip Lounge said...

bummer!! Well, there's always tomorrow and your food dish for just in case.

Katie Isabella said...

I have complete confidence that you WILL get you some mouses sweet boy!

Maxwell, Faraday and Allie said...

Mebbe we should come visit and take lessons. Cuz, like, the mom person NEVER EVER lets us boyz out. *HUFF*

The Cat From Hell said...

Marley,
Yous is one smart man cat!
Kisses
Nellie