Sunday, April 06, 2014

Easy Like Sunday (Mostly)



IZA:  When TBT got up this morning (which is why the drapes were still closed), he found us all on the cat trees.  Well, it was kinna cloudy here so there werent anny morning sunpuddles.
I allus stare at TBT ta see if he is carryin anny food cans.  Aya looks around fer danger, Marley sleeps.
He wasnt carryin food cans, so I watched the kitchen door,  Ayla looked around fer dangers, Marley kept sleepin.
But I knew TBT was gonna get food cans cuz he allus does when he gets up.  So I got up, Ayla stared around vacantly (hey, this is MY post, not hers), and Marley roused himself.
I saw TBT with food cans, so I made the little chittering noises for food-seein.  
Marley dint appreciate the sight like I did.  He said stuff like "What are ya goin on about, that's not live food", "Why did ya wake me up before the cans were opened", 
"Did ya notice Im ABOVE YOU?  I'll pounce ya if ya make more noise"...
Well, he did have the drop on me, so I left for the kitchen.   The LOOONG way around so I had platforms bewteen us.  He does get a bit cranked when awakened too suddenly... 
I went into the kitchen ta wait fer breakfast.  I hope TBT gets his furs on an does the rest of his morning stuff soon.  Im hungry!


You would think Id be treated better on my BIRFDAY!  (I'm 6 today)


Happy Birthday Iza 4.6.2014
(Thanks, Ann...)

25 comments:

Flynn said...

Happy Birthday Iza! I hope you have a lovely day.
TBT should have brought you breakfast in bed. I don't like being woken up before I am ready. Maybe it is a ginger thing.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

A very happy Birthday Iza! What a lovely graphic and we hope you have a fabulous day today!!

The Furries of Whisppy said...

How about breakfast in bed since it's your birthday today? ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, IZA!

The Swiss Cats said...

Happy birthday Iza ! I wish you a day filled with treats and cuddles ! Purrs, Zorro

Nerissa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IZA!

May your day be filled with love & cuddles and treats & nip. Lots & LOTS of the nip!

Purrs,
Nissy

Hannah and Lucy said...

Happy Birthday Iza - we hope you have a great day with breakfast, cuddles and treats galore.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Jans Funny Farm said...

Happy birthday, Iza. We're sorry TBT made you wait for your morning meal instead of hopping to it. We hope your day gets better with fresh dead shrimp or something tasty and expensive to make up for the poor breakfast service on your special day.

Mariodacat said...

Happy Birthday pal. You really deserve to be treated like royalty today pal, so put your paw firmly down and insist on it.

Fuzzy Tales said...

Happy birthday, Iza! The way we see it, TBT ought to have been up super-early, giving you breakfast and treats, and whatever else your heart desires!

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Happy birthday, Iza! I hope you got special food for your special day!

The Cat From Hell said...

Oh Wow! Did TBT gives yous some Gerbers Ham? Or just your regular foods?
Mes shall sings yous the song!
Mee!!
Meeee!!!!
Meeeeee!!!!!!!
*•.¸¸♪♫•Happy Birthday to you ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪♫•¸¸.•*
¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday to you ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪♫•
¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday Dear Iiiizzzzzzaaaaaa!!!!! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪♫•
¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪♫•
Kisses
nellie

Sweet Purrfections said...

Happy Birthday Iza. You deserve a feast for your day.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Happy Birthday Iza!!!! May you have another terrific year!
You are so alert and watchful. It's a pity the other two don't appreciate your efforts.

Ann Adamus said...

To: IZA
I za zooo very happee to share this very impawtent day wif you ...
Zoooo eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Megan said...

Happy birthday Iza. I think Marley might have been on to something, you know: perhaps he knew that there was a high probability of live food being served at some stage - this being a special day for you.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Terri said...

Geez, you'd think you could get breakfast in bed on your birthday! Happy Birthday, sweetie :)

The Adventures of Scarlett and Melly said...

Happy birthday, Iza! I hope you got lots of treats and presents!

Sometimes, Cats Herd You said...

Very happy birthday, Iza!

Brooch Czarina said...

Happy Birfday Iza!!!

I hope you got some special treats after all!

~Brooch Czarina

The Island Cats said...

Happy Birthday, Iza!

Katnip Lounge said...

Happy Birthday Iza! OMC we hope you got extra breakfast(s) AND treats today...you're only SIX once!

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Happy birthday Iza! Hope you had a wonderful day filled with cans of good stuff!

Brian said...

Sorry I'm late. Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday Iza!!!

Maxwell, Faraday and Allie said...

Seeriouslies, Iza, a cranky brofur on your BIRFday?!?!

We's sorry we's late - but we send you MANY BELATED HEARTFELT BIRFDAY WISHIES!

oh, and that's not cat trees - that's a cat FOREST. We're kinda envious! Okay, TOTALLY envious.

Pretinha said...

Parabéns querida Iza, feliz aniversário!