Monday, April 28, 2014

Mancat Monday

MARLEY:  I dont usally jump up on places I cant see where Im gonna land.  So the boat has been an off-place fer me.  But I got up carefully on part of the trailer anbd discovered I could stretch up an see over the top.  There was a nice flat platform there.  So I hopped up an sniffed around a bit.
It wasnt as ecitin as I thought it might be.  The view up higher was OK, but not better than the deck.
I looked around some.  There ARE possibilities of ambushin a skwerl from up here.  I could pounce from above...
I'd have ta hide down on the floor fer a while.  I checked that out and its all full of old wet leafs.  Yuck!  I'll have ta get TBT ta clean it all out first.
 Meanwhile, I got better places ta esplore, so I'm hoppin down.
But its good ta know how ta get UP THERE.  Ya know, fer after TBT cleans out the leafs...

10 comments:

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

I didn't know you kitties had a boat! Although I get the feeling you won't be off taking trips like my boatcat pal Bailey anytime soon.

Megan said...

Good to try new things, Marley. Shame on TBT for not keeping that excellent skwerl ambushing place clean and tidy for you to use. Doesn't he want you on the prowl for evil skwerls? You'll need to get him to lift his game.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Brian said...

Dang Marley, you can have a cruise pawty!

Mariodacat said...

WOW Marley, I'm impressed with the territory of stuff to explore in your yard. Good job.

Sometimes, Cats Herd You said...

It's always good to find new places to explore, even if they are full of too many old leaves.

THE ZOO said...

Marley, try chasing tha leaves some. thats fun sometimes.

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Oh Marley--You wants to stay away from BOATS! They go in WATER ::shudder::

Oh Iza-Lambie, Thank Cod you're on your way--I've been lonely and wondering where you'd gone to! XOXOXOX

Derby, Ducky said...

Looks like a nice place to sun bathe.

The Florida Furkids said...

We think that looks like a good place to snoopervise from!

The Florida Furkids

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Looks like it might make a good hidey spot, too. We bet it warms nicely in the sunshine and makes for nice snoozin.

Have a terrific Tuesday, furriends.
XOXO