Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Doin The Bunny Stalk

MARLEY:  I saw somethin move in the flowerbed.

I crept up OH SO Carefully...
I dint know ezactly WHAT it was, but I knew I was innerested in it.

I started sniffin all careful-like around the grasses. 

Sadly, before I could figure out ezactly WHERE it was, it ran sideways ta me. I ran fast, but I couldn't catch it through all the growths.  I sure crashed into a couple of shrub branches chasin it.  TBT was watchin through a window and was kind enough not to laff. 

It was a bunny!  An they have all these secret trails an stuffs.  Oh I sure woulda liked ta have bunny fer lunch!  I found the tunnel it used ta get unner the fence though.  Next time, I'll know about THAT and might be there first!

11 comments:

Terri said...

You got to chase a bunny! They are very fast and agile.

Maxwell, Faraday and Allie said...

Dood, put in earplugs afore ya do it. Allie caught one and it SHRIEKED. LOUD.

The Swiss Cats said...

Oh, we never chased a bunny ! It looks like fun ! Purrs

Brian said...

Oh my Marley, put that thinkin' cap on pal!

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Lucky you, Marley, even if you didn't catch it! We don't get any bunnies here to watch.

Pretinha said...

Cara, seria uma luta em tanto se você pegasse ele hehehehe

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

That was a good trial run Marley, although I have to tell you secretly this time I'm glad that the bunny got away.

Megan said...

A bun! Wow!

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Shaggy and Scout said...

How exciting!
Zolie likes to bring bunnies home and tear their heads off in the garage.

Sometimes, Cats Herd You said...

What a cool thing to hunt! You have amazing wildlife in your yard.

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Well, it *is* exciting Marley, but like Angel AbbyGrace, we are kind of glad the bunny gotted away this time.

Oh Iza, my sweet darling girl--please teleport over when you can to soothe my agitated, post-Stabby-Place self. I am in need of some Iza-Lambie lovin'. XOXOXO