Friday, May 02, 2014

Freaky Friday

MARLEY:  LOOK WHAT *I* DRAGGED IN early this morning!  It was still cool out so TBT left the deck door open.
Seriously, I got a gartern Snakie IN the house.  One of my best efforts YET!
 Iza got all up in my face, but I ignored her. So what she was screamin "ya cant have a snakie in the house".  I did...
But TBT wasn't all "eeky" an he rules, and my snakie got tossed out...  Iza was right, I guess.   An TBT says I can play with THOSE but NOT annything bigger.  Well, OK,  I spose...
I looked around fer it, though.
TBT usally just tosses stuff on the deck.  I looked around a lot, but no luck. It wasn't there.
But I got a whole HANDFUL of kibbles after, so that was a pretty good deal.   I LOVE kibbles!

But ya see these on Fridays and we aint making it up.  Fridays are just weird here lately.  Mebbe next time it will be a Weird Wensday...

15 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Holy cod, a snake! AWESOME catch!

Now, our human's not afraid of snakes, but having one in the house *would* freak her out. We're not sure it would be worth it to try, for all the screaming and running around she'd do, trying to get it OUT. :-D

Punapippuri said...

Awesome pawsome. We are so impressed.
And we learn loads about your local wildlife, Marley!

Brian said...

That is a very cool freaky wiggly!

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Oh Marley, you are SO lucky! Well, except for the part where you didn't get to keep it. It reminded my human of the pet snakes she used to have. She loves those things like she loves kitties. She's weird like that.

Terri said...

My previous kitties found two baby garter snakes in the apartment. I'll never know how the snakes got inside. We're very impressed with your snake, though!

The Crew said...

Oh my COD...we never had a snake before!

Shaggy and Scout said...

A magnificent catch, Marley! With you around TNT needs to wear his camera around his neck at all times! WOW! A snakie!

Flynn said...

Well done Marley. You are the Mightiest Hunter and I bow to you.

Mariodacat said...

Yikes, M said she just got the shivers looking at that snake. She hates snakes and is afraid of even one as tiny as the one you were playing with. What a "chicken" she is.

The Island Cats said...

Wow, Marley! That was so cool! Though the mom says she woulda screamed if she saw that in the house.

Sometimes, Cats Herd You said...

Marley, that's a great catch, but we don't think it belongs in the house. At least, that's what we heard when the snake turned up in our house a while back.

Derby, Ducky said...

SNAKE! Mum hasn't seen one in our yard ever.

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Our Mommy's skin is crawling just thinking about it! We gotted a snake in our house 2 years ago. It just "waltzed" right in the front door and we kittehz just stared at it. Mommy had an ice pack on her head all night after that....
MOL!

Happy Caturday!

The Swiss Cats said...

Great catch, Marley ! A snake ! What fun ! Purrs

Megan said...

Ooooh - no. Definitely not. No snakes anywhere, ever. Marley - the rules with snakes are: hiss at 'em until they're dead, then bury them. Don't pick them up 'cos they might be poisonous and NEVER take them into the house. Ick, ick, ick.

Megan
Sydney, Australia