Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Toy-Toss Tuesday

IZA:  *I* did some great work chasin tossed toys last night.  An I have PROOF!

Here I am waitin fer the start of the mousie-tossin game.  So START already TBT!
 Im in position...
I move around a lot to have different attacks.  But Im choosy.  This one came by and I declined ta grab it.  While it is usually a favrit, this time was a no-go.  It needs ta be more over me than ta the side.
I went right after this rattley mouse.  TBT tries ta surprise me by where he tosses them.  But Im hard ta fool.
 Another decision not ta grab.  This one dint rattle.  Even though it can.  BAD TOSS TBT!
 I got after THIS one good!  See my shadow on the floor?  Isnt that cool?  I was up on just my back legs to pounce it.
No, I wasn't grabbin at nothin!  There IS a mousie there.  I just grabbed it pawfully.  And just LOOK at my determination an focus... 
I used the "scoop manuver" on this one.  Surround an grab.  Enclosed it pawfully and grabbed with my mouf.  NO chance it could get away...   Good practice of good technique.
And it deserved some playing-with.  I chased it around the room fer a while.  It had great rattley sounds.
Well, thats a typical evening of toy-tossing here.  I hope you get as much fun at yer place.

16 comments:

Brian said...

That looks like lots of fun and I will have to ask for some tossing here too!

Oui Oui said...

Wow Iza! You are amazing at catchin' mousies! Good job!

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

My human does not do enough of this game!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Iza we like the stop motion action pictures! Pawsome toy playin!!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Wonderful pics Iza and we just love your big playful eyes!

Kudos to TBT for tossin toys AND taking pics!

Sometimes, Cats Herd You said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sometimes, Cats Herd You said...

That looks like a really fun game!

Megan said...

No wonder you can catch real bunnies and mousies outside - look at all the training you put in! Mind you, it seems that TBT might need to do some more training at his tosses.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Flynn said...

That looks like lots of fun. No mousies will get away from you.

Fuzzy Tales said...

You have amazing technique! Our human doesn't do enough of this either. Okay, any of this, in the warmer weather. (She claims we can entertain ourselves in the garden, can you believe it?!)

William said...

I can only dream of play like that, Iza!

Shaggy and Scout said...

We love to read about your mouse tossin' ritual. And you are #1

The Swiss Cats said...

You have the best technique ! What fun ! Purrs

Katiez Furry Mewz said...

MOUSIE TOSS!!! Mom likes throwing our toys around in living room and saying, "Bonzai Bunny!"

Purrz,
Lil Bear

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Wow, you are awesome at that game!

Katie Isabella said...

Boy, NO kitty is any better than YOU are! WHAT a game of catch!