Monday, June 09, 2014

Meezer Colors Day

We are showin off some pictures that show off our colors today!

IZA:  I like this one.  I can show off my tummy AND the colors of my feets an face.
MARLEY:  I guess I am an honorary Meezer today so I get ta show my picture too.  I kinna like this one cuz its hard to see all my differnt orinj/white colored fur areas at once an this one does pretty well.
AYLA:  This one is allus my favrit!  Its almost 6 years old (I was barely past 1) but I look identical today.  And I was happily relaxin way up high on a big tree branch.  And my color-points show up well.
Happy Colors Day ta evryone!

14 comments:

Mariodacat said...

Oh you handsome pals! Each one of you so gorgeous and good examples of meezer colors.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Beautiful each and every one of you!

Brian said...

You are look so Meezer marvolous!

Flynn said...

You both have lovely meezer colours, and Marley, you are a very good honoury meezer.

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Looking good today, all of you!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Beautiful Meezer colors!

Megan said...

I thought the pic of you, Iza, was particularly effective in showcasing the range of your colours.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Sometimes, Cats Herd You said...

Y'all are beautiful meezers!

The Island Cats said...

You all wear your colors well. :)

Cara n Crew said...

three beautiful meezers :D

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

The Furries of Whisppy said...

You girls show off your Meezer colors beautifully!

Katnip Lounge said...

You ALL THREE are gorgeous felines! Marley, Mommy would love to smooch your Ornj mustache.

Maxwell, Faraday and Allie said...

That's a BEEEYOOTIFUL photo of you up in that tree!!!

The Cat From Hell said...

Marley makes a great honorary meezer, but he does not hold a candle to you 2 ladies.
Happy Belated Neezer Day
Nellie