Friday, June 06, 2014

There Is No Felliway Outside

AYLA:  I don't know what it is about outside, but Iza treats me like an introoder kitty when we are on the deck.  Its hard being the smallest cat in the house, but it is harder outside.
Somedimes I stand my ground, but it doesn't usually help much.  I weigh 7 pounds, Iza weighs 12.  
I have faster whappy paws, an I can bunny kick pawsomely, but it has no effect on her.  I usually just go sit on the top of the fence cause Iza can't bother me there.
Mebbe I should stay stay inside near the Felliway dispenser...  But I need some advice.  Marley isn't protecting me the way he used to.  Should TBT double the Felliway?  Or do something else?

8 comments:

Megan said...

Ayla - if I were you, I'd make sure that Iza had a copy of these photographs pinned up near her food bowl. You, at 7lbs, are sleek and elegant. Iza is clearly intended to be a different size, but methinks at 12lbs, perhaps you could tease her a bit about being pudgy. That would be the best revenge!

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Ayla, I will tell you, I am half the size of the other cats here, but they do not mess with me! As far as what happens inside with you, I would say you need to have more vertical space - shelves or another cat tree that you can enjoy but that won't appeal to Iza, who seems to be more of a close-to-the-ground girl. That way, you have places to go where she won't bother you.

The Furries of Whisppy said...

We think you need a super highway, Ayla!

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

Ayla, we don't know what to tell you. Arty Mouse was the smallest one here and she was THE BOSS. She had a very intimidating look maybe you can practice looking mean at Iza.

Sometimes, Cats Herd You said...

We think that the others have the right idea. Elevation is key to having your own territory.

Flynn said...

I am sorry Iza is bullying you outdoors Ayla. I wish Marley would protect you again.

Pretinha said...

Ayla espero que Marley deixe de ser preguiçoso e volte a ser seu guarda-costas.

The Cat From Hell said...

Escape routes!
Me knows!
Kisses
Nellie