Sunday, August 17, 2014

Thank You All

MARLEY:  I'm about ready ta go ta bed after the great pawty, but before I do, THANKS are in order...
I have to thank my Sisfurs an TBT fer surprising me with a Birfday Pawty.  It was grand.

But I mostly want to thank every kitty who attended the pawty or sent good wishes to me on my special day!  It wouldnt have been a pawty without you. 

The ladder-climbing races, the box-hopping, the bag-crashing, oh those were SO good!  An I am SO HAPPY you all enjoyed the foods and drinks too.  And the stairway race was something special ta watch. 

My thanks also to those who brought mousies, moths, and special other foods and treats.  They were all so wunnerful ta play with.

And my thanks to the MO Bein who used my picture on the CB Linky on my Birfday; that made my tail stand proud!

I think you all made it my BEST day ever (well, excepting my Gotcha Day, of course, who doesn't remember THAT day best).  But for a day other than that, THIS was surely the BEST!  My BEST Birfday ever!

MARLEY


18 comments:

The Furries of Whisppy said...

We have to thank your sisfurs for throwing such a FUNtastic pawty. We had a wonderful time helping you celebrate your Birthday, Marley!

Megan said...

A sensational party - as they always are at your place. Thank you for inviting me even though I'm not a cat.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Sure looks like you had a grrreat PARTYYYY :)

Flynn said...

It was a great party Marley and I had a fun time. Your sisters and TBT did you proud with all the food and games.

Hannah and Lucy said...

We had a great time at your pawty and your food was delicious.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Brian said...

We are sure happy you had a special day Marley because each of us here thinks you are very special!

Katie Isabella said...

Dearest furriend. I didn't get here in time. I was with Brovver and so was mommy, but happiest birfday ever in this world. xxooxx

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Marley we are so glad your purrday was such a good day for you!

The Swiss Cats said...

We're very happy you enjoyed your special day and your terrific pawty ! Purrs

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

I'm so glad you had a great birthday, Marley! Your family worked hard to make sure it was an amazing day for you!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

It sounds as though you had a the best time. Glad you enjoyed and now enjoy your easy

pilch92 said...

Glad you had such a great party, what thoughtful sisters you have.

Debra Taylor said...

so glad your birthday was the best ever!! May you have many more.


our Bootsie needs prayers

http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/2014/08/bootsie-needs-prayers.html

Katnip Lounge said...

HURRAH! Sorry we were so late but the leftovers were delishus!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Did I miss your birthday?! I was looking for you too cause I saw you on the CB Calendar this weekend. I can't believe I didn't know it was your birthday!!! I hope it was great.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Marley, little guy....we are so sorry we missed your party!! We are always up for a great party and we are bummed that we didn't get in on it!
So we are here to meow...belatedly.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

Thanks fur the invite, and the ton of fun once we arrived!

We are glad you had a wonderfur catabration!

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

OMC, Marley my good ManCat! I am so sorries I missed your Birfday pawty! The Human is just useless to me lately. But anyway: Happy Birthday Pal! Hard to believe you are FOUR already! Oh, and give Iza-Lambie a little kissie for me XOXOXO