Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Tummy Tuesday

IZA:  My favrit spot when I cant be on TBTs lap!  That mat is really a 6' hall runner TBT put in front of the kitchen counters, since he does spend some time standing there doin stuff with his foods.  I like it cuz it means he has to pay attention ta me (Im right in front of the sink AND between the stovetop an the dishwasher).
Those dark lines on the runner?  Those are from where I've turned it upside down an clawed the wool out through the bottom.  Heh, Heh, Heh!
An he just CANT resist lookin down at my soft fluffy tummy an my "floaty toes"...
Well, what Bein COULD?

16 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

We don't know how TBT could possibly get any work done in the kitchen with you right there, your gorgeousness on display like that. :-)

Brian said...

You sure are cute, cute, cute and we love your tummy and toes!

Katie Isabella said...

I agree with Fuzzy Tales. There is no way a pose like that would allow ANY work to be done around here. I know when I do much the same..she is mine. ALL mine.

Punapippuri said...

Yup, you are right - no human could resist that tum. You and Mirsku must both spend half your lives letting those belly furs breathe.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oh that tummy of yours is irresistible!

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Iza, you really know how to get TBT's attention!

The Furries of Whisppy said...

Is TBT able to resist rubbing your floofy little tummy, Iza?

Flynn said...

Does TBT ever get any work done with that lovely tummy distracting him Iza?

Lisa Kolosey said...

You are all around irresistible! Belly, toes, tail and nose!

~MamaLisa

pilch92 said...

I am a sucker for a tummy- even if I get scratched.

Megan said...

Fabulous tummy, fabulous toes, fabulous pusscat.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

William said...

My mom wouldn't just look, she'd be tickling and kissing!

Good job on the rug, Iza!

The Island Cats said...

With you there, Iza, there's no way TBT can get anything done!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Iza you are such a flirt!

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

A snuggle belly fur sure!
You sure are a attention hog, MOL!

Sometimes, Cats Herd You said...

Totally irresistible tummy! (And we love the trick with the rug. We'll have to try that.)