Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Whisker Hump Wensday

IZA:  Well  TBT wanted some Whisker Hump Pictures, an you know I've always been a bit shy.

Wait, you fell fer THAT?  Can I innerest you in a Nigerian Prince's bank account?  50% guaranteed payback on yer investment...  OK.

Well, so he wanted some whisker hump pictures cuz really, no-one here can do it like I can.
(Excuse me:  Camera #3 are my eyes "sultry enough"?  They are?  Good, snap pic...)

I mean, I WAS already on the arm of his chair (as I usually am).  So, why not?
[What?  More open?  OK, give me 5 secs. ]

And you BETTER like them...  MOL!

12 comments:

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

Sultry eyes and stink eyes! OMC!!

Lovely whiskers!

Have a nice day!

Lisa Kolosey said...

Smashing! You are a true professional whisker bump model. Hey does TBT still collect your whiskers?

~MamaLisa

Sweet Purrfections said...

Great photos! Mom Paula can't get good whisker hump pictures of us.

Brian said...

Those are beautiful whisker humps sweetie!

Mariodacat said...

You have great Whisker Humps pal. They are gorgeous!

pilch92 said...

Very sultry eyes and nice whisker bumps.

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Your whisker humps looks pawsome !
XOXO

Megan said...

Who's looking at the whisker bumps when it's the eyes that grab all the attention?

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Katie Isabella said...

Whisker bumps are a magnet to mommy. She LOVES them. Moare!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Great whisker humps and very sultry eyes. We love the "come hither" look!

The Furries of Whisppy said...

We LOVE those pictures of you all sultry looking with those gorgeous whisker humps!

Shaggy and Scout said...

we're lovin' on those whisker humps! Ooo La La!