Sunday, October 05, 2014

Easy Like Sunday

AYLA:  We were takin our Easy early today.  But, fer once, I felt anxious ta get out and esplore/hunt.  So while Marley an Iza were still loungin around, I was up an ready.  Here I WAS.
And here I arent!
And here I am again, tryin ta get TBTs attention.
And yes, these pictures are shown in the order they were tooken.  I kept going back and forth.
And then I was REALLY gone cuz TBT let me out.  Without Marley an Iza around...
So instead of running for the top of the fence, I snuck all around the yard looking fer mousies.  I caught 2 of them!  But I ate them out where TBT could see I got them but too far away fer a picture.  That suits me just fine.  I do better when I'm alone out there.

THEN I came in an had MY Easy...

14 comments:

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Enjoy your EZ!!!

Punapippuri said...

There's no messing with you - TWO mousies without photos as you were too quick. I'm a little bit in awe.

Punapippuri said...

There's no messing with you - TWO mousies without photos as you were too quick. I'm a little bit in awe.

Katie Isabella said...

TWO mouses! Mom has the house pretty well fixed so I can't catch any more mouses but I'm good...given the chance. xox

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

Good hunting there!
Hope you had some more easy after that!

The Swiss Cats said...

Two mice ? Well done ! Purrs

Flynn said...

Two mousies! Well done Ayla. No wonder you wanted to get out early.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Good job, Ayla! You earned today's easy!

Brian said...

I think a double mousie beats an Easy any day, bravo sweetie!

Pretinha said...

Ayla você fez um ótimo trabalho lá fora, eu acho que os outros são preguiçosos hehehehe
Boa semana!

Terri said...

You heard those mousies and needed out NOW! Good job :-)

The Island Cats said...

Wow, you deserve a long easy after that!

Megan said...

Wow - you are a superb mousie hunter Ayla. Well done.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Angel Prancer Pie said...

The early kittehz gets the mousies!
Concats on your kills!