Monday, October 06, 2014

Mancat Monday

MARLEY:  The birdies are landing in the bushes right above me so what else should I do?

Warning, birdicide follows...

There are some REALLY dumb birdies around here.  And it is part of my job to keep them out of the gene pool, ya know?

So I grabbed this one.  Seriously, he was so dumb he dint even know I was dangerous.  Well, thats how it goes.  I get the dumbest ones. 
Close up!
Yes, I ate most of it.  Pullin the fevvers off is annoyin though.  I wonder iffen that's why they have them.  To discourage us from eating them?

10 comments:

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Marley you sure did deadden him!

Brian said...

Wonder if that was one of the ones tap dancing on my gutter?

Flynn said...

Yup, if they are silly enough to not fly away they are asking for trouble.

Pretinha said...

Você tem sorte de ter alguns passarinhos tolos, aqui todos são muito espertos e não chegam perto de nosso pátio, lamentavelmente.

Sometimes, Cats Herd You said...

You're a mighty hunter, Marley!

Megan said...

Good job Marley. Thanks too for the birdicide warning - I wish you'd used a similar warning when you published a pic of a snake a while ago. That's something I really have to prepare myself to look at. LOL

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

Uh, Megan, that was only a shedded snakie SKIN! Not a whole snake. TBT would have allowed a harmless snake to thrive here. We would still have given it a wide berth though.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

You're just cleaning out the gene pool, Marley - and getting a tasty snack at the same time!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

And I deaded a toad today! We would make a great team. - Prudence

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

Oi!
A Cardinal.

Meowmy likes those...but of course if'n ya gotta have one, ya gotta have one.

We don't evfur get to even try to have one here...only if'n purr-chance one would come inside?!

We did have a bat in here, once, and a hummingbird in the back porch, and a wren even...but the door to the back porch was shut so we could not have at those either...