Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Tummy Tuesday

IZA:  Hi!  I am doing my "Sunshine On My Tummy" dance today.  After several cloudy drizzly days, we have bright sunshine again.

Get out of my picture, Marley!

Ahem, annyway, I am doing my Tummy dance on a nice soft doormat.
I let myself go all flat an spread out ta soak in as much sunshine as possible.
Then I do a BIG stretch ta pull all that sunshine down deep in me.
An then I roll all about ta spread it around in me!
Cuz its sposed ta get all cloudy an rainy again tomorrow, so I want ta get all full of it...

16 comments:

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oh Iza you have such a purrty tummie!

Punapippuri said...

Äiti has gone all gooey and cooey. If you do catch some sunshine, throw it over this way, if you please!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Get all the sun you can, Iza!

pilch92 said...

Iza, you are such a cutie! I wish I could rub that belly. http://15andmeowing.com

Katie Isabella said...

I want you to know you made mine and mommy's day with all that and your tummy is as plush as a teddy bears.

Megan said...

Wow - that's a sensational routine, Iza. Have you copyrighted it?

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Sometimes, Cats Herd You said...

What a great tummy view, Iza!

Derby, Ducky said...

We got as much sun as we could on the weekend, now all cloudy and rainy.

Brian said...

That sure makes for a happy tummy!

Louche Tabby said...

The tum furz is luxurious.

The Island Cats said...

Your tummy looks pretty happy, Iza.

William said...

You know how to do it right, Iza!

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

What a great set of tummy action piccies!

We didn't have any sun puddles today...sigh...

The Swiss Cats said...

Wonderful tummy dance Iza ! Purrs

Pretinha said...

Iza amo a sua barriga fofa e sua dança!
Amei a primeira foto, suas patas voltadas para dentro, adorável!

Flynn said...

That is a delicious tummy Iza.