Saturday, October 04, 2014

Unclothed Female In Afternoon Sunlight

IZA: I dont routinely pose deliberately.  And iffen I had known that TBT wanted ta call this "Nude In Sunlight", I wouldnt have yesserday.
 But he agreed afterwards not to call these pictures THAT.
So its OK.  I think.
The afternoon sunlight on my furs felt GOOD.  The days are getting a little chilly.  Down ta 72F today...
Last one, right?  I can go now?  There are mousies ta catch!
[Yes you can go hunt mousies now Iza.  But I AM titling this "Unclothed Female In Afternoon Sunlight"!  HAHAHA]

IZA:  Youll PAY for this!!!  I have claws...

13 comments:

Lisa Kolosey said...

You are looking quite beautiful in the sunlight! Have pride in your birthday suit!

~MamaLisa

Punapippuri said...

Hehehehe -we cannot possibly comment sensibly, we are laughing too much. And keepin' just out of claw-reach!

Hannah and Lucy said...

It's pay back time now Iza - how about a mousie in TBT's bed?
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Megan said...

TBT - I think you're gonna be sorry! She can be mean you know.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Brian said...

Well the sun on the furs sure looks good!

Derby, Ducky said...

Sheeesbh, unclothed? We cats are usually unclothed, just not unfurred. Unless you are a sphynx.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Iza you always look lovely!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Nude?! You are NOT a Sphynx, Iza! You are wearing a nice fur coat just like any good Meezer!

The Swiss Cats said...

It's not a nude look, it's your beautiful natural look ! Purrs

Flynn said...

Nude or not, you look beautiful in the sunlight Iza.

Mr Puddy said...

Miss Iza,
Your fur coat give a harmony look...so beautiful ..SERIOUSLY !

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Lambie! I am all ashiver! Just LOOK at you! Soooooo beauteous....Sigh.

Say, my Human is all worked up over some stoopy game. Is yours?

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

Why, you *do* have clothes on!! Fur coat and some stockings on ypur 'points'...aka legs...

You are so furry purrty in those pics. Elegant!