Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Chrissymouse Eve

AYLA:  We had our annual "Capture Sandy Claws" planning meeting.  Iza suggested that this year we stay up until we hear him, then run down and block the fireplace so he can't leave unless he leaves us extra food and toys.  She comes up with the same idea evry year. 
Well, it MIGHT werk except that somehow we are never awake when he arrives.  But just in case, I suggested a secret plan to Marley.
 I whispered to him that iffen we DID hear Sandy Claws, we should let Iza run downstairs by herself in case Sandy Claws get angry over bein blocked from the fireplace.
We did a LOT of napping today, so we MIGHT be able ta stay up late enough ta see what happens...

7 comments:

Flynn said...

I hope you manage to stay awake. Sandy Claws is due here any minute now and I am still wide awake. Every other year I always seem to fall asleep just as I think I can here hooves on the roof, but not this year. Yawnnnn what was I say...zzzzzzzzz

Sometimes, Cats Herd You said...

Ooh, you'll have to let us know how the plan works out! We can't wait to hear. Merry Christmas!

Brian said...

We have that same problem here, good plans, great sleeps!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

That weird guy is not coming to my house! And I'm glad because I saw him at Petco and thought he was sketchy. I would not sit on his lap or anywhere near him. What a relief that I opted to do the Santa Kitty Toy Hop as my Christmas - no crazies coming here!

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

We do not have a chimney...
We do not think that jelly bellies dude could fit through dog-guy's doggy door either, MOL!!

Nevfur the less:

Merry Christmas!!

Mr Puddy said...

:) Fabulous Plan
And to you & your fameowly
May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter and goodwill, And may the year ahead be full of contentment and joy.


MEOWRY CHRISTMAS 2014 !!!

THANKS FOR THE BEST FRIENDSHIP

LOTS OF LOVE
❤ ❤ ❤

PUDDY

Megan said...

Good plan you two. Iza doesn't seem very creative in her thinking if she believes that doing the same thing year after year will lead to a different outcome. I hope it works out for you, but ... I think it's true to say that no bein or cat has EVER actually seen Santy Claws in their house.

Megan
Sydney, Australia