Saturday, December 06, 2014

Line Of Sight Attention

IZA:  Do you ever just werk ta stay in view of yer Bein?  I sure do.  An it takes effort sometimes.

I want him to be paying attention to me ALL the time, and SOMETIMES he doesnt.  So I have to take actions...

Like gettin next ta the TV.  I KNOW he's looking there!
 I don't care whats ON the TV, but if hes watchin it, it means he is lookin at me too.  Thats important.
 Mebbe I should knock some stuff off the TV shelf.  THAT would get his attention. 
And, hey, just because Marley is sittin on his lap nappin DOESNT mean Im jealous.  Doesnt bother me.  Much.  At All.  OK, some.

Well OK, a LOT!  Argh, I belong there on his lap.  Thats why Im tryin ta get his attention...  I'm not sittin up here just fer my health, ya know...

15 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I like to surprise my human by just sort of showing up when she doesn't expect it! That's really fun.

Megan said...

Oh. Perhaps you could ask TBT to devise a roster system so that you get your fair share of lap time, Iza.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Brian said...

Cat-TV looks very good today!

Katie Isabella said...

I understand. I would be terribly jellus if ANYTHING or anyone too my mom's attention. VERY jellus.

Kitties Blue said...

We were gong to say that you should just crawl up into your human's lap until we heard it was already occupied. Most of us will just try to shove the other cat out if we want one of the human's laps. Or climb right on top of the other cat. MOL! Hope you will join us tomorrow for our Sunday Selfies Blog Hop. Ho, ho, ho, Lily Olivia Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo.

Flynn said...

Maybe if you got on TBT's lap too and kept wiggling your butt around, you might be able to push Marley out.

The Cat From Hell said...

Tee Hee! That is too funny!!!
Kisses
Nellie

laura brown said...

Don't they know it's all about you? All the time...go ahead, knock some stuff over then give him "the look"

Noodle and crew

Derby, Ducky said...

We take turns with mum, Ducky is more of the lap cat!

The Island Cats said...

It would be hard to ignore you there, Iza.

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

I love your kitty logic- it makes sense though.

Louche Tabby said...

Get some books. Great for rubbing the corners wiv yer chin. They are practical as seats too; especially when hooman is reading!

Sweet Purrfections said...

We always make sure we're in front of the computer monitor.

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

Yup...that is the correct technique for attention getting...standing up will get even more attention, MOL!

Pretinha said...

Iza é preciso coragem para admitir que está com ciúmes do Marley hehehehe