Thursday, January 08, 2015

Turbotrak Madness

 Marley went nuts on it, but no camera then.  So I checked it out.
There WAS a slight disagreement about ownership...
The disagreement even went unner the tree.
Guess who won (ahem)...
Stopping to take my pleasure at winning
Marley and I (mostly Marley) have just been going NUTS on the turbotrak lateley.  Not great pictures, as TBT has not been great about keeping the camera on and pointed at us.  ButnWE did our best...

But TBT demands I must be honest (koff, koff).

Marley has been tearin up the turbotrak mostly lately, an I was (do I HAVE ta say this TBT?)

Always speak the truth, IZA.

GAK.  OK, Marley uses the turbotrak 90 times more than I do.  I'm just better at gettin in the camera.  Oh Bast, this is shameful...

"MARLEY USES THE TURBOTRAK LOTS MORE AND BETTER THAN I DO"

Can have have some more of that Minced Wellness Turkey now?

Yes, honesty deserves a reward, Pudge...

Nom. nom.nom.nom.nom...


12 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Our Turbotrack is currently in pieces. I think that needs to be fixed!

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

That looks like a really fun game, and disputing the gaming rights is fun too right?? MOL!!

Meowmy can we has a turbotrack??

Mariodacat said...

M was so hoping I would like mine, but I never really got into it. Then she gave it away. Sure looks like you both like it tho. Have fun pals and stay warm.

Megan said...

That was hard to admit Iza, but you got there in the end, and I hope you enjoyed the reward.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Pretinha said...

Marley, tenho certeza que você deixou Iza ganhar a disputa, você é um cara muito gentil.
Tom

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Tubotraks are definitely worth fighting for!

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

That looks like fun, the turbotrak, not the fighting.

The Cat From Hell said...

Ninja is a camera hog too Iza!
And me wishes MY turbo trak was here and not in BC
Kisses
Nellie

Sweet Purrfections said...

The turbo track is a lot of fun.

Just Ducky said...

I like my turbo track! Derbs never wanted to play with it.

Flynn said...

Honesty paid off for you Iza. Tussles can be fun too.

Katie Isabella said...

I need to get one like that. Mine is round but I sure love it.