Thursday, February 26, 2015

Thankful Thursday

IZA:  I like it when TBT sits down in the chair in front of the TV.  It means he is going to be there a while and there is a lap.  But notice Im not in his lap...
Thats because he is also sometimes eating his dinner while watching the TV an there is NO lap.
I do NOT like THAT!   So I sit on the arm of the chair to be close as possible to him.  It is JUST a coincidence that that means he has no space to put HIS arm (heh, heh). 

Which sometimes leads to me being lifted off the chair arm an set on the floor.  An since I do not like THAT either, I hop right back up.

I know he will finish eating eventually and move the tray away and make a lap.  And I wanna be right there before anny other kitty grabs it.  Ya snooze, ya lose!
So what am I THANKFUL for?  That the chair arm is wide and soft while I wait fer my lap...

14 comments:

Brian said...

You sure do look happy with that special spot. My Sister Zoe like chair arms too.

Flynn said...

If you have to wait for the lap, the chair arm does sound like the best place to do it.

Megan said...

Patience Iza - the lap will come!

Megan
Sydney, Australia

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

That is a nice spot.

Pretinha said...

Iza, cuidado, uma piscadela e você pode perder o seu colo! Olhos abetos menina, não vai cochilar agora hehehe

Sometimes, Cats Herd You said...

If you can't have a lap, a next-to-lap is the next best thing, isn't it?

William said...

My mom needs to take patience lessons from TBT!

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Aw, that's so cute Iza! Star used to always sit behind my arm when I ate. Unless she snuck around to see what it was that I was eating and if she could have any. Spoiled maybe? Naa And nether are you! You just know what you want!

The Island Cats said...

TBT should have shared some of his food with you, Iza.

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Iza-Lambie, You are not only beautiful and silky-tummed, you has the SMART, too.

The Human says she 'greez with TBT about the tree: Wow.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Lucky you, Iza - do you know that we have NO comfortable chair arms in the house?!

The Swiss Cats said...

You could help him to finish eating quicker... Purrs

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

Yup!
That is why those recliners are so big in the armrests...the inventor must have known about kitties that need cuddle/snuggle time, up close and soft and comfy!

Kitties Blue said...

Looks like the second best place in the house for a nap! Do you ever get any tidbits of human noms while waiting? XOCK Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo