Sunday, March 08, 2015

Easy Like Sunday

AYLA:  We all enjoyed bein out in the late morning and came inside fer lunch.  After lunch, we took it EASY fer a while.  Marley an Iza still are doin the EASY in the sunpuddles.
But I was kinna anxious ta get back out.
The snow is almost completely melted from the deck.
An I wanna see whats left on the lawn.  
It MIGHT be low enough fer me ta walk around some.  Marley has already been out on the snow yesserday, but his tummy is up higher than mine.  NO, Im not plump; its just that Marley has longer legs.  
So here I am wandering around near the Sleeping Beauties waitin fer the door to open.
And waiting...
Hmmm, mebbe iffen I wake THEM up, they will wanna go out too an TBT will open the door fer all of us.

11 comments:

Megan said...

Cat flap, Ayla. That's whatcha need. Talk to TBT about getting one installed.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Flynn said...

Actually Ayla, I think I would rather take my easy in the sun puddles like Iza and Marley.

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

Did you wake them? I hope you got to go out for a breath of air.

Georgia and Julie said...

We would prefer sunbeams indoors.
But then, we have never been outdoors :/
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

Sxanuxa said...

Ah! Warm sunshine and all us cats wants to goes out!
Mes sure that TBT did let yous out later!
Happy easy guys
Kisses
Nellie

Brian said...

That snoozing looks pretty good to me!

The Island Cats said...

Ww hope you got to go outside, Ayla. And that your snow disappears soon.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I hope you eventually got to have some time outdoors, Ayla!

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

I sure hope you got your way before too long! Imagine! Making you wait! What is TBT thinking???

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

That was a great EZ!!!

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

We think we would be doing the napping....ZZzzzzz.........

Hope you did get to go and check out the outdoors.