Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Revenge Of The Taunted

AYLA:  It was BIRDICIDE, I SWEAR!  I was innocently sitting on the deck rail watchin the birdies at the finch feeder.  And while I was sittin there, one birdie came and landed right in front of me, beak to nose.  All I did was reach out a paw to hold it down while I grabbed it by the neck.  I was so surprised, it was all by instinct!  And I realized it was that same birdie from yesserday!

Then I hopped down an looked around, thinking "I have a birdie in my mouth, whatever SHALL I do with it?"
I wanted to bring it in the house.  TBT opened the door, but only enough to get a clearer picture.
I went fer the opening, but he closed it back up...
So I settled on the mat fer some playtime.
Some of the following may be a little blurry cuz they are action shots an TBTs camera isnt real good at those (actually its TBT who isnt very good at those, but I'll be generous here).
Even I cant quite remember how this picture came about.  Was I tossing it or catching it?
But annyway, I got ahold of it again
And thrashed it all around
Giving it one last paw-slam!
Then it was NOM-time!!!

 Nom, nom, nom...
 Nom, nom, nom...
Nom nom all the way.

18 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Ayla, we're super-impressed (and a bit hungry now too), but our human is a bit distressed. Poor little thing, she keeps saying. Gees, it obviously had a death wish....

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I am wondering if that birdie was sick, since it wasn't paying attention to you kitties yesterday.

Mr Puddy said...

birdminton smash !!
Human should copy us !
Smash & then .. Nom !!
Imagine that ..MOL

Very impressive , Miss :)

The Swiss Cats said...

Oh yeah, Ayla, what fun ! Great action shots ! Purrs

Megan said...

Dearie, dearie, dearie.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Maxwell Faraday Richman said...

MOWZERS, we never get cool toys like that. ~ Faraday

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

Birdicide? Is that in the dictionary? MOL! Great action shots.

Flynn said...

That birdie should have known better than to taunt you. Those are impressive claws!

Sometimes, Cats Herd You said...

Well, that's one bird who is never going to taunt you again, for sure.

Brian said...

The chirp word will probably get around to not mess with you!

Cara n Crew said...

nice catch, Ayla! now that is our kind of toy!

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

Katie Isabella said...

Ayla, no one does it better than you! xo

William said...

We need your help with the noisy robins we have!

Just Ducky said...

Wow, you caught your own lunch!

Penelope TheCatFromHell said...

Most EXCELLENT form and TBT did a great job at catching the actions!!!
Ayla,yous rocks!!
Kisses
Nellie

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

Wow!
That birdie was rather foolish...or nevfur heard about what a kitty may do...

Poor birdie, lucky kitty who had fun times, and noms all in one package!
Love the action shots!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Our Mom's a bit green over here, but we think those are great action shots!

Terri said...

You certainly enjoyed your catch, but you would be in so much trouble at my house!