Sunday, March 22, 2015

Sunday Selfies

AYLA:  We are all taking our Easy Sunday today of course, but I wanted to post some selfies today.  I hadda get TBT to act as my selfie-stick though.  I havent figured out how ta werk the camera by myself yet, so I just say "click" an TBT pushes the button for me. 

Since I love my elevated spot on the shoe rack, I decided to use that today...
No, Im not asleep.  Its just that when I KNOW the flashie is coming, I cant help closing my eyes just before.  At least I avoid that unfixable white-eye that Iza gets.
And I like the coy, demur look annway...

9 comments:

Flynn said...

The coy and demur look suits you, but are you sure you're not napping?

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

Very cure selfies~

Brian said...

Those are darn pretty selfies!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Those are cute selfies, Ayla!

The Island Cats said...

What nice selfies, Ayla.

Penelope TheCatFromHell said...

Ayla! Yous is super gorgeous (as always) mes loves your Chocolaty markings!
Kisses
Nellie

Jacqueline said...

Gorgeous as always, lovely Ayla...We enjoyed seeing you guys explore outside as well; glad you guys are warming up though...Happy week ahead, dear friends...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki, Mommy Cat Daddy Cat

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

Pipo says he knows eggsactly what you mean...

Cute selfie! You tell your TBT the coorect technique we can tell!

Kitties Blue said...

Please consider joining our Sunday Selfies Blog Hop in the future at www.TheCatOnMyHead.com, home of Kitties Blue. These are excellent selfies! XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth ad Calista Jo