Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Tummy Tuesday

IZA:  Ahhh, MY day of the week! 
I LOVE to show off my TUMMY.  For evryone!
And closest for my dear Spittikins...
I feel happiest when his weary little royal head is resting on my "more than ample" tum...  Come and make my Tum happy Dearest Spitty-Kitticaticans...  I will lick yer head and smooth and sooth yer unattended furs.  And then (only iffen you want) we will step onto the deck and watch the pretty fevvers close-up...
And Pee Ess:  We realized that we wanted to also send the Very Inspiring Blogger Awardie

to Mommy Cat and Daddy Cat of Jacquelines Cat House.  Mommy Cat and Daddy Cat amaze us and inspire us to friendliness every day.

20 comments:

Punapippuri said...

That is one lovely tum. We would go nowhere near it, something about a mistrust of girlcats! But you are clearly smitten with Spitty. If there are any fevvers left over from your snacking - send 'em here!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

That tum is divine! That Spitster is one lucky mancat.

Megan said...

It IS a divine tum, Iza. You do it really really well.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Iza, I had no idea you were such a flirt!

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

Summer, you are JUST noticing? MOL! ~ IZA

Sometimes, Cats Herd You said...

Iza, that's an impressive tummy. And quite the close-up of the bird in the feeder, too!

Millie said...

Awesome tummy, Iza.

Tell TBT: Mom got her plants from bluestoneperennials.com

Brian said...

Tummy terrific sweet Iza!

William said...

My mom would be all over that belleh, Iza! I've probably told you that before but it's still true!

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

Well, thats why I show it off William... MOL! ~ IZA

Flynn said...

That is a lovely tummy Iza. I think Spitty might have gone weak at the knees when he saw it.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Iza that is a gorgeous tummy!!!

Katie Isabella said...

WHAT a glorious sight you are dear girl!!! And I am so happy about who you awarded the Blogger award to. I love all of those kitties and their mommy.

The Swiss Cats said...

Lovely tummy ! And concatulations on your award ! Purrs

The Swiss Cats said...

Lovely tummy ! And concatulations on your award ! Purrs

Robin Mudge said...

That is one adorable tummy! I certainly hope that someone stops by and kisses it for you. Concatulations on your award! That is a good one :)
-Purrs from your friends at www.PlayfulKitty.net

Just Ducky said...

Your finchies aren't all yellow yet.

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

Spitty is a lucky guy :)That is a gorgeous tummy.

Pretinha said...

Iza eu adoro olhar sua barriga fofa.
Parabéns pelo prêmio vocês merecem.

The Island Cats said...

That is a tummy worth seeing. :)