Sunday, May 10, 2015

Sunday Bunnyday

MARLEY:  OK, now Bunny-lovers might want to just skip this...

Nothin gross, but just letting ya know its a teen-bunny an I hunt them...

Dont say ya wernt warned...

I love Spring.  The air is warmer, the smells are better, there are plants growin...  And The Bunnies Arrive!!!

I love finding them around the yard.  There allus a few.
I dont know WHY they bother tryin to raise a brood here, but Im glad they do.   TBT likes it when I catch them too.  I get ATTABOYS and scritchies and I rub all around his feets ta show off.
And they play pretty well fer a while.  Longer than mousies, annyway.
But they dont last forever.  
I let Iza play with them afterwards (SHE has never caught one).  So its only fair ta let her pretend, ya know?
She does her best ta act like SHE caught it, but TBT and I, WE know.
Gotta let the sisfur have her pretends...  Otherwise, she gets REAL cranky.

I ate most of it later.  TBT likes that too.  Saves him some foods money.  But also, he says they shouldn't go to waste an I agree.  Iza can have the back half.  She likes haunches.

Ayla has no innerest in them...

14 comments:

Cara n Crew said...

a cat's gotta do what a cat's gotta do :) your hunting skilz are very impressive, Marley!

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

Brian said...

Dang. you've been busy on Easy Sunday!!!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

That is what hunters do Marley.

Punapippuri said...

*drool*

The Swiss Cats said...

You're a mighty hunder, Marley ! We never met a rabbit. It's so kind to let Iza play with your prey ! Mum is a little bit sorry for the "poor little thing", but she knows that it's the law of Mother Nature... Purrs

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

My human feels bad for the bunny... but I am MEGA envious! The biggest thing I've ever caught is a fly (I ate it too!).

Flynn said...

Good catch Marley! You are generous to share with Iza. I used to give my catches to Eric after I played with them and they wouldn't play any more. We used to get lots of bunnies here but I never see them now.I thought it was because I had caught all of them, but mum says the foxes probably caught a lot more than me.

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

I guess this bunny's mom isn't having a nice Mother's Day :( I should have listened to your warning.

Megan said...

Good of you to share with Iza, Marley.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Pretinha said...

Marley você é um grande caçador!

Penelope TheCatFromHell said...

Don't tell my bunny buddy Speedy, that mes likes baby bunny too. And Hassenfefer is a great munch.
Kisses
Nellie

Just Ducky said...

I saw a big bunneh running through the yard today. No babies!

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

There are some more of his cousins here, but we cannot go outside to hunt...dog-guy had one last year...meowmy says she hopes Mommy Bunny finds other digs, pun intended!

Wanna try your paws at a wee gopher??

Katie Isabella said...

You are being a kitty which we all are. <3